Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ckrit - level 70 Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Ckrit - level 70 Warlock Empty Ckrit - level 70 Warlock

Post  Ckrit Wed Dec 05 2007, 14:49

Hi Smile
I am looking for a guild that ideally runs instances. Have no raid experience, but have reasonable gear [for someone that hasnt seen the inside of an instance since we went Heroic crazy]. Boronac seems to feel I would fit in, and I really like the way you, as a guild, approach the Wow world.
Check me out on Armory, but please ignore the spec. Sl/Sl is, I know, the worst possible raid spec......amazingly good for multi mob grinding though.I would love to get back to Aff/Destro for regular instance runs and raid.Perfectly willing to respec to suit situation and raid setup
Have fun o/

Ckrit

Back to top Go down

Ckrit - level 70 Warlock Empty Re: Ckrit - level 70 Warlock

Post  Kareha Wed Dec 05 2007, 20:33

Hi there Ckrit

Thanks for taking the time to make an application to our guild. I shall have our officers take a look and they will make a decision as soon as possible Smile

Rgds

Kareha

GM of Bloodpack
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Fri Dec 07 2007, 02:38

Hi Ckrit, thank you for your application. Unfortunately at this time we're not looking for more ranged DPS characters, focussing on more tanks and healers so that the DPS we do have don't get bored Wink. We hope you find a guild that will suit your needs soon.

Regards,

Ericka

Officer of Bloodpack

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Ckrit - level 70 Warlock Empty Application

Post  Ckrit Sat Dec 08 2007, 23:08

Hi Smile
Thanks for response, my healer [Holy Priest +1450 Heal] is still too new to be considered for raiding....havent made enough gold for a flyer for her yet for starters.Wish you all the best, hoping progress is both fun and fruitful.
TTFN o/

Ckrit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down