[Declined] Carzydruid Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Declined] Carzydruid Application.

Post  Claus on Sun Aug 10 2008, 13:55

In-game name: Carzydruid Embarassed
Class and spec: Resto 16 / 0 / 45. I got 1910 + healing. 424 / 180 mana regan. 8.2k hp and 8.6k mana (Unbuffed)
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Well, i need a raiding guild, and some fun.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Yes i have played with Beatyou, im not sure about he wanna vouch for me.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Imperium, but that disbanned.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No, i have not.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? I have played in almost 4 years now. I played since wow came out. First of all i played a hunter in level 70, and that was pretty boring, so i leveled my druid up. I took resto curse that's very funny to play and also funny in pvp. But i would love if i can go feral. Feral is very funny to play. I have doned Kz, ZA, Gruul's, SSC and TK. I have doned first boss in MH but not on this (Carzydruid) char. I've done it on my big brothers char.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? Im very interested in PvE, i will allways bring food buff, pots and all that stuff. Atm im working to get Alchemy up so i can get the best trinket in the game. So would i be better.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) I have doned Kz, ZA, Gruul's, SSC and TK. I have doned first boss in MH but not on this (Carzydruid) char. I've done it on my big brothers char.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? Yes i can. Normaly im playing whole the week.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? Im useing Omen, Deadly Boss mode.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Im playing whole the week long. From monday to sunday. In the weekends im playing from the morning to the night. And i will not just come online for raids.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes i am. I will allways bring flasks, buff food, oils, and repairs. i Know it's gonna cost alot of money, but it's for the guild.

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup? Im a resto druid, and i can heal the raid with my mots. I know shamans are for raids, but resto druids hots in raids are very good. Mostly all guild got resto druids in raid becurse theres hots are good. And i hope i can "help" your's raids with my hots.

Additional things to add? I got an alt, a hunter (70 ofc with full epic) I got 1608 Ranged Attack Power, i got 22,52% crit chance 106 hit rating.

Claus

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] Carzydruid Application.

Post  Brodié on Sun Aug 10 2008, 14:13

Imperium were around for about 2 weeks...Please can you tell us about ur prevouis guilds so we can get a bit for ur background.

Regards

Brodie
Brodié

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply Carzydruid

Post  Claus on Sun Aug 10 2008, 14:21

I have been in This is Madness, we cleared gruuls and kz. And some bosses in ZA. But then it's disbanned.
I have been very unlocky with my guilds, curse they disbanned and that stuff. But now i want a guild i can stay in, and just be there.

Claus

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde on Sun Aug 10 2008, 14:29

Hi Claus,
Thanks for your application, it is being reviewed and a decision will be made soon.
Finde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply Carzydruid

Post  Claus. on Sun Aug 10 2008, 14:36

Okay. Sounds good.

Claus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatyou on Sun Aug 10 2008, 15:06

oh my vouch for this dude Razz
he knows hes class and is a great dude Smile

Beatyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde on Sun Aug 10 2008, 20:06

Ok Claus,
I'm sorry to inform you that we will be declining your application at this moment in time as we find our Resto Druid raiding roster full-up.
Goodluck elsewhere.

Finde
Finde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top