Application - Runderpes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application - Runderpes

Post  Runderpes on Fri Jan 11 2008, 04:05

Heya,

I am pretty new to WOW, having only played for about 6 months, but I have taken myself as far as I can in my current guild. They are not doing heroics and one can only hope for decent results with pugs, so my progress to epic is slow.

I am a holy spec pala with +1500 heal and a decent amount of heroic experience. Herbalist and Alchemist max, I can make Flask of Blinding Light at the moment. I am planning to max my healing kit and then get working on my tanking kit. as such I have had the best advice from Rhiannon and was impressed by the tanking of both Kahera and Rhiannon. I hope to learn lots more from you in the coming time.

I have very little raid experience, having done 5 bosses in Kara and some LBRS and AQ20 raids only.

My experience playing with Bloodpack has always been refreshing and entertaining, not to mention eductional, and I believe that I can add value to all the instances and raids they attempt.

Please consider me for a position in your guild.

Kind regards,
Runderpes
Runderpes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Runderpes

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 11 2008, 09:50

Runderpes is always the next person I go for if there are no healers in the guild online. Then again... both Ericka and Kareha have run with her before, so.. anything I say here will be a kinda mute point. I hope to see you join our ranks soon. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kareha on Fri Jan 11 2008, 13:29

Hi Runderpes

Thank you for your application and I'd like to invite you to the guild. Contact either myself or Ericka in game for an invite Smile

Rgds

Kareha

GM of Bloodpack
Kareha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde on Fri Jan 11 2008, 15:39

Good choice Kahera Razz

Welcome to the guild.
Finde

View user profile