Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Hunter social application

Go down

[Accepted] Hunter social application Empty [Accepted] Hunter social application

Post  Dreecarn Sun Sep 07 2008, 01:53

In-game name: Drecarn
Class and spec: Hunter, 0/48/13 (MM)
Armory link:
Why are you applying to Bloodpack? I would like you join Bloodpack under somekind of social rank. Mainly to be able to play with my RL friend Coyotito.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Well ofcourse Coyotito, although he's pretty new in here. I migraded to this server from The Venture Co like Coyo did, so I don't have much experience with anyone on this server yet.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? I haven't really been in any guilds on this server. Although I was in a newly formed raiding guild created my Coyotito and his brother. We farmed kara/ZA now and then.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No I don't

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I started playing world of warcraft in the burning crusade, mainly because Coyo gave me the tip. I found it rather funny and I kept playing it.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? The only thing I'm interested in is PvE tbh. I'm not really in for doing PvP mainl because I don't have the gear and cba to work with it.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

I have cleared kara, ZA, Gruul's lair and been attempting to Maggy's Lair. I haven't done any PreTBC. My raiding experiences might be very thin, but that's mainly because I never really raided alot. Only when Coyo brought me in raids as I have mainly been playing this game on a casual state. Which means I haven't been taking PvE very seriously.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? As this is a social application I don't expect to join your officially raids, although I'm hoping to be able to participate in ZA/kara runs. But I should be able to join your raids if needed.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? I'm using different of hunter addons, mainly UI addons. Using a timer for my autoshot to combine my shot rotation to get the best DPS as possible. Also using omen and DBM.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? As I doubt I will be raiding alot, I'll be running heroics, grinding gold, lvling my professions (Just rolled JC/mining from herb/skinning)

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes I am

Additional things to add?

I'm hoping to join on a social rank, just for the fun and tbh it's not fun without a guild. scratch

Dreecarn

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Hunter social application Empty Re: [Accepted] Hunter social application

Post  Found Tue Sep 09 2008, 07:57

Sure, whisper me or Rhia when you're online. Do note you will be given a social spot, not a raiding spot Smile
Found
Found

Back to top Go down