Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[No response] Hunter - Social app

4 posters

Go down

[No response] Hunter - Social app Empty [No response] Hunter - Social app

Post  Boronak. Thu Sep 11 2008, 03:43

In-game name: Boronak
Class and spec: Hunter BM
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Well after several months raiding 4-5 hours a night with Rebirth enough was enough, I just want to be around normal friendly people again to play the game I love without having to raid like that for the priviledge

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Wandah, Dragon, lost and found, shadowcrow, deathron, gorbax, andri,

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? I left rebirth basically due to burnout, thier raiding scedule is intense to the point where after 6 months it stops been fun, and seems more like a fulltime job. The officers got a bit funny when I hinted at reducing the ammount I raided to the point where it was more or less raid or leave. So I choose the latter

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No, I am in slackers with a friend from rebirth, basically just to stop me been spammed with guild invites and charter signings. My friend suggested it till i find a new home.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? Been playing for over 2 and a half years, mostly on boronak, have raided every raid/instance in the game and was at server first kills for felmyst, twins, muru and kil jaeden

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? No really applicable for this app, although i would like to raid with you guys on a manage basis in WOTLK if you would have use for me.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) I am a perpetual farmer and find it very relaxing to find an empty zone full of mobs and slaughter them one by one. I enjoy questing and old instancing. I like every part of the game with the exception of arena

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? Not applicable

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? I have a highly customised ui I built myself, too many to list in the region of about 50-100 mods

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? I play far too much, :O) I don't think this would be a problem

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Again not applicable but i have 50k gold in the bank so even if it was, it wouldn't be a problem :O)

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup? n/a

Additional things to add? As I said, looking for a nice relaxed friendly guild to call home with and to hang out with my friends, I am on a bit of a slack time at the moment till wotlk with the last 6 months or so i definately need to. I am looking forward to wotlk and hope to level up and quest and instance with all my friends in bloodpack. Me and wandah levelled up together from lvl 18 in stonetalon :O)

Boronak.

Back to top Go down

[No response] Hunter - Social app Empty Re: [No response] Hunter - Social app

Post  Themessiah Thu Sep 11 2008, 08:39

well m8 nice to see you here

so not like i need to ofc /vouch 110%

hope to see you soon m8 good luck
Themessiah
Themessiah

Back to top Go down

Post  Wandah Thu Sep 11 2008, 14:30

I see u have changed your minde and decided to aply Smile It always makes me happy to be tugether with my old friends I love you

Wandah

Back to top Go down

Post  Avarina Thu Sep 11 2008, 19:52

Nice guy, would be nice to have him in the guild
Avarina
Avarina

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=761994080

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromalius Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:39

Vouch 100%