In-game name: Moridin
Class and spec: Warlock whichever spec suites the situation
Armory link:
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Moridin
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Daishan

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I spoke to Squired and he seems happy to be raiding again (he cctually recommended I apply). I believe that if he is enjoying Bloodpack and other ex-DoT Com members have joined it must be pretty awesome Smile

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Many actually...any ex-DoT Com member...Squired, Christov, Ygthor, Echo

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?

Disassembly of Reason - my own giuld
Body-Count and loved it...disbanded
Horde of Legends - friends guild T4 raiding
Body-Count - disbanded...once again
Dot Com - Awesome raid guild...disbanded
The Legion of Doom - m8's guild, T4 working on Kara...bunch of nice peeps but extremely disorganized and it's hard to go from T6 BACK to T4...
Dark Secrets - some great peeps in this guild, was getting really discouraged but the progress (4-5 weeks to take Teron...) and needed a break from raiding.
Jesus Had A Soulstone - again great peeps, PvP guild though and I'm really starting to miss the raids...

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? I have no pending applications

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
Well, I started playing WoW when TBC was released. I started many chars including some on alliance side but felt more at home on Horde side so ally chars deleted Razz
I play warlock because I've always loved locks..casters in general I find fascinating except that warlocks use the darker forces of magic than mages Razz

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
I love raiding, I love experiencing new encounters/bosses. The group effort is what is most enjoyable in this game tbh Cool

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
Well tbh I skipped most of the T5 stuff except TK. I got extremely lucky when DC gave me a shot and decided to keep me around while they were blasting through T6.
I've done all of MH, up to RoS in BT, all T4. I do hc mostly to help others out if they need it or if I can find a group for the daily.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?
I think Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sunday would be perfect. If I'm needed I'm sure I could convince my wife to be nice so I can play on Fridays Razz

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
Uhm...I think there isn't an addon I DON'T have installed Razz Omen, DBM, cast timers, cd timers, BWs, dps meters, etc.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
I usually spend my WoW "free-time" working on my warrior, grinding dailes/rep, arena, or just playing on my twink Smile

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
Uh gold is no object for me...I usu8ally do dailies on both my lock and warrior plus i play AH to an extent ;-)

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup?
Let's see, I'm always on time, I know my class, I have xp in MH/BT so I know pretty much what you guys are working on atm. I don't mind spec'ing whichever spec is needed for the raid/encounter we are working on (for instance raid affliction if one is lacking). I have many enchants which are free for guildies ofc (with their mats Razz ),
fishing/cooking is maxed for peeps to get foods cooked if they need it. I'm a pretty laid back kind of guy.

Additional things to add?
Well, my rlname is Mike, I'm married no kids (lots of animals though ask me in-game if you want to know more Razz ), I'm a global network analyst for a glass company, I love in Switzerland (american though). I got a fast machine, fast conection (rare dc does happen.."rarely" though)

Thanks for taking the time to read my app and GL in MH toinight Wink

Moridin

Moridin

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] Warlock app - Moridin

Post  Moridin on Thu Sep 25 2008, 21:50

When you check my armory please bear in mind I have on PvE gear but I am arena spec'd... Embarassed

Moridin

Back to top Go down

Post  Found on Thu Sep 25 2008, 21:52

We just invited the lock we were looking for, soz. Do check back later, or keep in touch in case we miss a dps in the future.
Cheers,

Found
Found

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top