Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] holy paladin application

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] holy paladin application Empty [Declined] holy paladin application

Post  demonbro Fri Oct 03 2008, 00:06

n-game name: Demonbroz
Class and spec: Paladin /holy
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Because i think it is a very good guild.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Ibanezz, scummothy

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
Renegades, people slacking a lot, applying for raids and not coming online.
Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
no i dont have any pending application at the moment.
Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
well i have been playing for around a year and a half so far. i am commited to raiding. i chose a protection paladin at first; but old leveling guild needed healers so decided to go holy. i like holy, wishing i had made a druid though but i love pally bubble Very Happy

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? very interested

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) ive cleared kara, 5/6 ZA, mag cleared, gruuls cleared, 2/6 SSC, 1/6 MH, 2/4 TK, these are the only bosses, i am always in top healing and bottom overhealing, but lots of people slack so i can not progress any more.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? i can make all the days.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? xperl, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen threat meter, Group calender

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
i do daily heroics, do dailies or just log onto alt and level =D

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
ofc i am
How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup? well all the websites i have used show that i am good enough for black temple. i can benefit by being a healadin and an imba one tongue

demonbro

Back to top Go down

[Declined] holy paladin application Empty ah i forgot

Post  demonbro Fri Oct 03 2008, 00:07

demonbro

Back to top Go down

[Declined] holy paladin application Empty Re: [Declined] holy paladin application

Post  Brodnbitter Fri Oct 03 2008, 00:10

Brodnbitter
Brodnbitter

Back to top Go down

[Declined] holy paladin application Empty Re: [Declined] holy paladin application

Post  Echò Fri Oct 03 2008, 00:10

Brod beat me to it Sad

Echò

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodnbitter Fri Oct 03 2008, 00:14

demonbro wrote:

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Ibanezz, scummothy

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup? well all the websites i have used show that i am good enough for black temple. i can benefit by being a healadin and an imba one tongue

Ibanezz got kicked due to inactivity, and scummothy doesn't play much anymore.

If you use Be.Imba.Hu, it isnt very accurate with the gear o meter.

In my opinion, your gear is ok, but not good enough for Illidan Stormrage, but GL applying and who knows :p
Brodnbitter
Brodnbitter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Fri Oct 03 2008, 00:19

Sorry, your gear's not up to the standard we need at this point in our progression.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down