Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Resto Druid

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Resto Druid Empty [Declined] Resto Druid

Post  Cálum. Wed Oct 08 2008, 00:20

In-game name: Cálum
Class and spec: Druid, Restoration
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Well i have heard a lot about the guild and i have head that you have a good raid structure. Main thing is i am an active raider and im looking for a serious raiding guild and i have heard you are such a guild

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? I have before but haven't made note of who it was Razz

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? IVXX is the guild i am in but looking to leave. This guild is stupid. They barely have the people for 10 man raids let alone 25 man raids...

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? Been playing since the beta testing of the game itself lol. I have 7 level 70's 1 of which is 6/8 t6 but is alliance (details of the char are available upon request) I really enjoy healing which is why i have chosen to be a druid.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? I live for raiding, put it that way lol

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) Done all raids pre tbc including Naxxramas. Done all Heroics, And have downed Brutallus in Sunwell Plateau on my mage

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? I can raid any time, any day

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? Omen, DBM and GRID. If you require any more addons to be used i am more than willing to go and download them. Also have vent and a mic

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Well i actually work from home so between the odd buisness call here and there (not during raids) i am online and willing to help people within the guild in any way possible

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Well i am a herbalist so i can gather my own flask mats, Have 375 cooking so food buffs are no problem, do dailys every day so gold is no problem and i am 375 Jc so i can gem my own gear Razz

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup? Well like i say, I have experience into SWP so my experience of boss's can be shared with the guild. I would like to think that i could be a key part of your raid set up and give you the oppertunity to see how i can perform within the raid and within the guild itself

Additional things to add? Erm i think i have covered everything. Thanks for taking the time to read the application. Hope to hear back soon, Calum

Cálum.

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Resto Druid Empty Sorry forgot the armory link

Post  Cálum Wed Oct 08 2008, 00:22

Cálum

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Resto Druid Empty Re: [Declined] Resto Druid

Post  highlife Wed Oct 08 2008, 09:42

Nice apply and good luck !

flower Peace afro
highlife
highlife

Back to top Go down

Post  Found Wed Oct 08 2008, 20:17

Nice app, but unfortunately your gear isn't good enough.

Cheers
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down