[Declined] Feral Druid - Tank - Shapeshíft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Declined] Feral Druid - Tank - Shapeshíft

Post  Shapeshi on Fri Oct 24 2008, 19:14

In-game name: Shapeshíft
Class and spec: Druid, Feral, Tank. My current build is a make-shift rushed one for feral PVP, but this is a PVE Tanking one i would use, or develop on to get to the best, it can be:
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

The reason i am appling to Bloodpack is because i would like to get raiding in Warth of the Lich King, also Late Burning Cursade, again. I want to have an enjoyable time raiding, and hopefully some Heroic dungeons and group quests. The reasons i have chose to choose Bloodpack is because i know acouple of people within the guild, also i've seen them about with a nice attitude to other players.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Aranacule / Salfordsmash -> He gave me the idea to apply. We raided together in Lazybones.
Coyotito -> I've done some Kara's / In a PuG Zul'aman raid with him now, also with Aranacule.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?

<Lazybones>
<Chains of Promathia>
<Jesus Had A Soulstone> (Now is <Anachronos Most Wanted>)
And finally <Renegades>

The reason I left <Lazybones> is because it was the summer, and I knew I was going to go outside and have a holiday also I had some school work to do just before the end of the year, the educational year in England, so I though, I would put my self in social/leave so they can get another feral druid, so I am not blocking up their ranks. However I didn’t know what was going to happen in real life next, and the holidays came no sign of going out, nor holiday. <Chains of Promathia> Came, the reason I joined them is because I wanted to get raiding again after my unfortunate absence of <Lazybones> I joined, I joined a raid with them, and oh… The drama, it was like watching the drug store get raided or watching a soap opera, also I got shouted at for taking a mob of a healer, the healer was going to die, I was tanking nothing, my mob had died, and a mob had got loose, I went to get it off the healer so he would not die, and the next thing I got a whisper off a warrior officer in the guild saying don’t do that, and I found no reason to stay in the guild after my, maybe it was bad timing, acceptance to the guild.
Then after no PVE… I had one option, PVP! I made a PVP guild, <Jesus Had a Soulstone> it was great! But I missed PVE, even though <Jesus Had a Soulstone> was the best PVP guild on the server, and me and a friend made/owned it…. It wasn’t what I wanted, I knew what I wanted and I wanted PVE so I left, and gave Mentalmoo leadership of the guild.
After all the fuss in what guild to join, and finally deciding on <Renegades> Very good guild but to put it short and simple. My dad got cancer, I left because being 15, your dad getting cancer and having no time to raid because being in hospital with him…. Not nice, I don’t like it, nor do I want to speak about it. <FAIL SQUAD> Was a guild for mates, I was init as well as <PuGerS> I personally don’t think I need to write why I leave these because they are only “Friend’s guilds for a nice chat in and the odd-PuG raid/Instance”.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? Nope

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

WoW, Wold of Warcraft, my life, sad but true. Playing since i was 12, 3 years ago, but only getting into it the past 2 years. Started raiding, and had enjoyable times, with some guilds that seemed close than family to me. The druid class, what a 'class' class! Feral - Tank... Any anything different, why would i want to play somthing else! Tanking, the joy of the game, the people getting hit and hitting, at front of battle, smashing, hitting, and keeping the mob away from the DPS! Fun. Exciting. Enjoyable, the things you learn, the things you can do, the fun. I would not go full-time healing/Balance, if i had a choice, because healing is no fun, in my opinion, healing is fun to some others, but to me after expeiencing tanking, i've never looked back! The click of a button, in no danger, DPSing or Healing... I'd sooner be tanking, allways on my toes, ready for foes to attack! Upto this point ingam i have done more than i could imagian Pre-TBC. 1990 2v2 with a warlock, 4/9 BT 4/5 MH... The items i've got, a bonus from what i've done. The sence of acomplishment! I've done PVP and PVE, but PVE Comes out on top!

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?

Very. Long answer short. Very! Being on your toes, hitting bosses, tanking trash, the thrill of the game. Excitement of seeing new things! I'd raid every night if i could!

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

Heroics, i've done every heroic. Tanked it and Healed it, i think! I've farmed 300 Badges Pre-2.4 and 700 badges first two months of 2.4! I love 'em!

As for raids...

Karazhan: Clear
Gruul's Lair: Clear
Magtheridon: Clear
Zul'Aman: Clear
Serpenshrine Cavern: Hydross the Unstable, The Lurker Below, Morogrim Tidewalker, Leotheras the Blind, Fathom-Lord Karathress, Whipes on Vashj
The Eye: Al'ar. Void Reaver. High Astromancer Solarian Whipes on keal
Mount Hyjal: Rage Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor,
Black Temple: High Warlord Naj'ntus, Supremus, Teron Gorefiend
Sunwell: None

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? Yes, all days and all times!

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?

Deadl Boss Mod
CT-Raid
X-perl
Omen
Ora2
Probally more, but i cant think! Smile All the necacery ones i can get, no problem.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?

Farming, Helping people, Heroics. That is what i do with my spare time. The sunshine is rarely seen.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes.

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup?

Tanks are allways needed, also i have some DPS Gear, so i can tank trash and DPS bosses if needed! So you dont have a tank DPSing a boss!! Smile

Additional things to add?

I plan to achieve to be the best in my class, not gear wise – That is a bonus IF I EVER get any gear, I like to read up on tactics, what can I do better how can I improve my TPS, I learn every day, I like to get tips of other players, also I like to give other advise as I can, as people did to be when I was a ‘little one’.

Hello, my name is Leigh Wood, from the UK – Wigan. I like pies, hahaha – You may not understand the joke because you’re not from around where I live. I like a laugh, why raiding, when it is suitable but I like to focus on the job at hand, and joking is best later, after, unless there is something good to ‘lol’ at. I like to PVP, but I have quit that now, and getting 1990 in 2v2 with a warlock first week of season four, in full s1/2, I can deal well under pressure. My gear is everything to me, I look after it, and enchant and gem it as the best I can. I am always looking for new ways to improve, and if I can so via gear, I shall make that change to my gear. Tanking is my one love, I also have a hunter I ‘brung’ into SSC/TK With <Gravity> - Back in the “Good ‘Ol days” So here is no chance that I will be re-rolling another class, so you can count on me being a druid. Even as resto spec, I have PVP Resto gear what I can use if you really need a healer!

I, to be honest, in my hearts of hearts, believe I will get accepted. But I have the Will! And Encouragement and patience to try and get in and the love for PVE/Druids/Raiding! And its worth a try!

Thank you for reading this..
Shapeshíft
What a Face

Shapeshi

Back to top Go down

hiya

Post  shapeshi on Fri Oct 24 2008, 19:17

www. armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Shapesh%C3%ADft

www. wowhead.com/?talent=0ZxGGscrzceRchzNo0x

Ekk! /Bonk!

shapeshi

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] Feral Druid - Tank - Shapeshíft

Post  Shapeshi on Sun Oct 26 2008, 14:31

An addition about my gear: I am going to buy S4 helm, to replace S3 helm. Therefore, i will get more stat's, and epic gems inside of it. I'm doing it after this Headless Horseman. Just one of them things i keep on forgetting to do! Razz

Shapeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Themessiah on Sun Oct 26 2008, 17:42

Themessiah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shapeshi on Sun Oct 26 2008, 18:05

That maybe wrong, this morning i have swapped Season Three helm for Seaosn 4 helm, +18 stamina/20 Resi Enchant. +18 Stmaina/15% less stun duration - Gem. 15 Stamina Gem. Debating gems/Enchants, may look if other's maybe better.

Belt: Regemed with epic gems. +15 stamina x2

Chest: Re-enchanted, +150 health ATM - debating getting +6 stats.

shapeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Found on Sun Oct 26 2008, 18:33

I'm sorry shapeshift, with WotLK coming up, we find ourselves with an abundance of tanks and melee dps. You díd make a wonderful app though, so I would consider re-applying when most of us reached 80, so we can see where we stand..

Cheers

Found
Found

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top