Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior applicant + Druid+ Mage --> thats right 3 in one!

5 posters

Go down

Warrior applicant + Druid+ Mage --> thats right 3 in one! Empty Warrior applicant + Druid+ Mage --> thats right 3 in one!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 05 2008, 02:10

In-game name: Scanman Lvl 70 War, Scantraxx lvl 70 Druid,Odell lvl 70 Mage.
Class and spec: Orc, Protection, Tauren, Balance, Undead,Fire
Armory link: Warrior --> http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Scanman

Druid --> http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Scantraxx

Mage --> http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Odell

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

Well, weve had some raids lately with eachothers guilds and done fair few heroics etc with Bloodpack members,you guys seem to know what your doing and come across as a fun guild. And i guess this is also a good way to see if im liked etc amongst the bloodpackers? (sounds odd) or Bloodpacksters? (damn even more odd)

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?

Ahem played with so many members of Bloodpack , Ericka aka Rhiannon, Kareha aka Mikuru, clytemnestra (spelling?) euh well alot more tbh to long to name.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?

Well i Originally come from Slackers on Runetotem, back then it was one of the Horde leading guilds on that server.From there on i made the server migration to Anachronos when TBC launched , still remained in the guild Slackers who was in that time one of the first guilds to clear Karazan (back then it actually ment somethign and was kinda hard).

After a few months we decided to take it a step further with Slackers and make a more hardcore guild called Ex-Infernis, in that guild we didnt really do more as we did in Slackers besides from beeing the first guild on server i think it was to clear Gruuls lair, and we were trying Maghteridon back then to when he was uberhard still.It was also in that time where we made an end to Ex-Infernis and disbanded the guild due to internal reasons.

From Ex- Infernis i went to Made wich was so far one of the most promising guilds and learning guilds i been in, shame i cudnt raid much due to work etc.after a good 3 months orso i made an end to my stay in Made and went to GogG.

It was when going back to GogG the idea to rebuild the old Slackers, but to many were scattered amongst the server in various guilds where they found happyness.So it became obvious to GogG to survive we needed another guilds assistance and that takes me to the point we are now, Atm we are Co-operating with Bloodpack in 25 mans mostly.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

My history, i kinda told above but my experiences in wow are that people are not always what they seem.After a while i teached myself to not take WoW as serious anymore as i used to do some time ago.It is and always be a game, perhaps with the objective to be the best, but i do not go over people's corpses to be the best.

This game is designed to compete with eachother, and sadly blizzard are taking it further and further and in my eyes have created a game that is more hardcore player friendly then casual friendly.i do know very well that a select 5% of wow is hardcore but those other 95% are not , i think Blizzard has taken it to far, but ah well lets see what next expansion brings us.

I have been playing this game from when it launced up till now (even played in the beta) I like all my classes and specs due to all having different racials and a different way of dps'ing targets, yes i like to dps Smile.

I have done about everything in the game exept clearing naxx and everything beyond The Eye.

Raiding:

How interested are you in PvE raiding?

Always had a passion for raiding since i started playing but lately im just interested in raids whenever work times allow me.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

My experience and raids taken part in this game PVE wise is the following --> Did Molten Core about a trilion times, same goes for BWL,ZG,AQ20.

AQ40 i Cleared everything up to Twin Emps, in Naxx i cleared upto Anub'rekhan.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?

I can raid whenever work times allow me and when there is a raid i can join.In the weekends on sunday early midday im always availeble.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?

SW stats, Ktm or omen , Deadly Bossmods,Ek(somethingsomething) Buffbar,Scrolling combat text or whatever its called :p and prolly some more i cant remember.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?

I mostly log on everyday whenever i finished work or just before going to work for a few hours.

When im not raiding i usually PvP with any of my chars or ask around for some heroics.

Additional things to add?

Well not sure, i got every heroic key on my warrior, druid and mage i think , i am 20 years old and come from Belgium and i like to use and speak to persons on Ventrillo :p.

Back to top Go down

Warrior applicant + Druid+ Mage --> thats right 3 in one! Empty Re: Warrior applicant + Druid+ Mage --> thats right 3 in one!

Post  Vash Tue Feb 05 2008, 04:40

Well, I say don't let him in...

Kidding! I think you're cool, even though you thought I wanted to join GogG xD

Where from belgium are you? and teach me how to use vent!!
Vash
Vash

Back to top Go down

Warrior applicant + Druid+ Mage --> thats right 3 in one! Empty Re: Warrior applicant + Druid+ Mage --> thats right 3 in one!

Post  Lost Tue Feb 05 2008, 09:07

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?

Ktm or omen

Only when you're doing your daily quests? lol!

But nice to see your application Scan! cheers

Lost

Back to top Go down

Post  Found Tue Feb 05 2008, 09:10

Does this mean you are coming over from GoGG, but the rest stays there? Wouldn't be too great for relations with GoGG Embarassed I hope you can drag some of the nice people along Scan! Smile

Either way, I'm positive we'll be able to get 25 man together for the raids, and Scan is a perfect addition :-)
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 05 2008, 12:38

welcome on board m8
nice to see more dutch speaking people in here Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Keelian Tue Feb 05 2008, 13:48

oh scan's dutch??? Let him in so we can seize power!!

When I just look at the player Scan is, I'd have no doubt at all..
But I'm having the same doubt as Found.. atm we have that kinda agreement with GogG to be able to do 25men raids, which is fairly important to some of our people. And I have no clue which reaction you leaving GogG for BP would envolve.. The end of GogG, people scattered all over the place? Or some people follow you to our lil' hellhole.. or you come to us, GogG gets annoyed with us, which means the end of the 25s we have at the moment.

Somehow I feel we have to look at the entire picture.. for the good of BP.. but then again, I'm pretty sure you'd be a valuable asset!

We'll see what happends ;-)

Keelian

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 05 2008, 14:00

Dont let this app bring you on the wrong thoughts , more will follow me into Bloodpack , this is just somethign i wanted to do since i havent written an apply for 3 years lol Smile. But my mind is set tho i shall move into Bloodpack if you allow me if the merger doesnt come trough :p

We will merge into Bloodpack as soon Kareha gives the green light Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wandah Tue Feb 05 2008, 15:11

Very Happy to welcome U and all GogG's player that folow u to Join us:)

Lets play and have fun together sunny

Wandah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down