Coly - Shadowpriest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coly - Shadowpriest

Post  Coly on Wed Feb 06 2008, 21:35

Hey,

In-game name: Coly
Class and spec: Priest Ė Shadow Ė 14 / 0 / 47
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Coly

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

The main reason is that a friend, Valatriel, said you weíre looking for a Shadowpriest. I have heard and played with your guild a few times and found them very good and friendly people. Also I think that your guild is what im after, a friendly, social guild that still does a raid or two.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?

Iíve known Valatriel for a while, hopefully he will vouch Very Happy

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?

My last guild was Body Count. Itís a friendly guild but I was only there as a casual member. Itís a large guild and I think that Bloodpack is the sort of guild Iíd prefer.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

Well here goes. I started playing WoW back in May 2006 and rolled an Alliance mage. It took me awhile to get to grips with the game but I got there, and once I hit 60 I PvPíd (BC was right around the corner) and managed to get Commander Rank. After getting to 70 after the expansion I figured that mage and Alliance wasnít for me, so I rerolled Horde.

I rolled a Belf paladin (who didnít? Razz) and soon discovered that I enjoyed healing, I lvled up and then went about getting heroic keys and gearing up. I went to kara up to curator but soon I fancied a change. So I decided to the check out the priest class. Priest healing wasnít really for me so I went shadow and liked the play-style. And here I am with a SP for PvE and my paladin is now for PvP.

Have to admit im also a bit of an alt-aholic, lvling a Druid atm.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?

Iíve not done much raiding up to now, but I enjoy the lore that goes with raid bosses and the feeling of working together to battle / defeat them.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

Iíve done all non-heroic instances in tbc and a couple of heroics (Ramp, Mech etc) on my paladin. Iíve also done up to curator in Kara (also on pala). Pre tbc Iíve done ZG and Onyxia. But I like reading up on boss tactics so i know a lot of other boss encounters pretty well.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?

Iím available most Wednesdays, Weekends and usually a couple of other nights.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?

I use Omen for threat watching, Dot timers and a couple of other mods for buffing etc

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?

I spend a lot of time during the week on alts / farming or just chatting in wow, so I should be around must nights and able to help out when needed.

Additional things to add?

I should add that Iím not Kara attuned yet on this char (need BM). But I will have it soon (day or two).
Coly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coly - Shadowpriest

Post  Kareha on Wed Feb 06 2008, 23:04

Hi Coly

Thanks for the invite, please contact either myself or Ericka in game for an invite.

Rgds

Kareha

GM of Bloodpack
Kareha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum