application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

application

Post  danoreth on Mon Feb 11 2008, 02:02

In-game name:danoreth
Class and spec: orc shaman (enhancement deul-wield claws)
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? i really really want to raid all the guilds i have been in so far have been full of low lvls so i cant even go dungoning with them. thats wy i want to join a developed raid guild.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? vashir is a m8 of mine

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? hord of legends. they are never on and dont raid too much.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?i have played for about 2 years. i have alts on a couple of different servers . so far i have not don a lot of hard dungons but that is why im applying here to do them. ive dona a fair bit of pvp aswell.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? very i really want to do something new in the game regular dungons are getting boreing.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)no rai or heroics yet.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding? weekends at night i got work and study and the like.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?none but if some are recomended ill get them

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?dungons and getting money doing quests. generally trying to improve my character

danoreth

Back to top Go down

Re: application

Post  Vash on Mon Feb 11 2008, 02:15

oooh, here he is! hehe this is a m8 of mine and Vash (the real Vash). he's not very raid experienced but he's willing to improve so let him in, I say! =)
Vash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Found on Thu Feb 14 2008, 11:29

I hope myself or Andro can give you an invite today Smile
Found

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content