Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] RidlerJ, Resto Druid

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] RidlerJ, Resto Druid Empty [Declined] RidlerJ, Resto Druid

Post  ridlerj. Mon Mar 23 2009, 13:59

Personal
Name(optional):
Jamie Ridler

In-game name: RidlerJ
Class and spec: Restoration Druid
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Current guild is splitting up, and I am looking to continue with raiding. I have never been part of guild raiding, all my experience has been with randomly assembled groups, so would like to join an established guild.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? No

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Only been in Evolution, leaving because the guild is splitting up.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? Computers mostly Smile

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date?

Classic: None

The Burning Crusade: None

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids -
Cleared OS a few times, one quarter in Naxx, and a few other bosses around it.
Heroic Raids - Tried HC Naxx and OS, but decided to leave it till I get some better gear.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]

Yes to all in general, but I work rotating shift paterns so sometimes I might not be on a certain day. I always know in advance what times im doing so I wont say ill be online and not show up.

Do you use these following addons?
DeadDly Boss Mods / Bigwigs -
No
Omen - No
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - No
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Only addon I use is for map coords, I like to play the game the way it was designed to be played Very Happy

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? HC dungeon runs mostly, as im Resto I cant do alot solo

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofcourse repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Am at 465 Herb and 449 Alch, transmuataion master, have a bit of gold, and am currently allready supporting myself in norm raiding.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? I was initialy a Balance Druid, changed to Resto as I found it easier to get into groups. I have experience with both at raiding, and have equip to go with either, so can stick as Resto or change to Balance depending on the guilds need.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so. Not alot, I know all 3 talent trees for my class pretty well, plenty of play time on both. If I do want to check something out, I just google it Smile

Any additional things you'd like to add? Im not new to raiding, but a bit low on experience. I have been raiding only for a short time, and only as part of random groups, never with a full guild raid. I havnt been at 80 for long, but have been there enough to go through all the HC dungeons, clear OS norm, and start on Naxx norm. I have almost all epic gear, with a few blues. Almost everything is from HC dungeons, norm raids, or purchased with tokens

ridlerj.

Back to top Go down

[Declined] RidlerJ, Resto Druid Empty Re: [Declined] RidlerJ, Resto Druid

Post  ridlerj Mon Mar 23 2009, 14:05

ridlerj

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Mon Mar 23 2009, 15:54

Hi Ridler, I've looked at your resto gear and it's quite well put together, but would it be possible for me to have a look at your balance gear aswell?
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  ridlerj Mon Mar 23 2009, 16:09

TBH its mostly the same, just swapping out the Idol and Trinket, both of which I have purchased the epics from the same vendors as the ones im wearing now. The rest of the items are decent for dps too, as you can see ive got +1521 unbuffed and you can add to that with Balance tree talents and when in Moonkin.
As ive mentioned, ive started 10 man runs, but im not fully equiped from raids yet, and I havnt started 25s yet either, so my gear will probably be changing when I do start them and get some new loot Smile

ridlerj

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Mon Mar 23 2009, 21:14

Ok Ridler, unfortunatley we're going to be declining your application since we already have a long term plan with another Druid on trial. Thanks for applying and goodluck with whatever you next pursue.

Finde.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down