Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Jubal - Unholy/Blood Death Knight

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Jubal - Unholy/Blood Death Knight Empty [Declined] Jubal - Unholy/Blood Death Knight

Post  Jubal Thu Apr 23 2009, 18:08

Personal
Name(optional): Mathias Jensen

In-game name: Jubal
Class and spec: Death Knight - Unholy/Blood
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Looking for that final guild. The one I'll stay in until I stop playing. Really hoping Bloodpack will be that guild.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? At the moument no, hopefully that'll change

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? Current I'm not in a guild.

What previous guilds have you been in? CoP, which later became known as Hostile.

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No, I don't

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? Like any other guy my age, I like to hang around with my friends. Mainly doing stuff that involve alot of alcohol consumption. Other than, I like to chill around the my place, doing absolutely nothing.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - Cleared
Onyxia - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - Cleared
Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - Cleared
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - Stop playing for abit in Tbc, so I didn't get to try out BT and Sunwell, did MH though.

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - All, execpt Ulduar.
Heroic Raids - All, execpt Ulduar.

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about. In my previous guilds, we didn't really go for achivements, so I don't really have any I'd bother to list. No one special atleast.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] Yes
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - Yes
Omen - Yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Yes
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Have alot of addons, mainly just to help me out abit. I'm not gonna bother you with em all, since they're mostly stuff like Bartender/kgpanels/xperl etc.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? Ofc

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Quickly doing my dailes, then I start fishing, using what I catch for food, buy ashit storm of herbs off the AH to make my flask, and then I park myself outside whatever instance we're doing that day and logout. Until raid ofc.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? I'm using Flask of Endless Rage, and Dragonfin for food. Besides that, I'm using Potion of Speed for a quick dps boost.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Rerolled Death Knight right at the begining of WotLK, so I've been around the Death Knight talents alot. Know them like that back of my own hand. So I'd say I have a pretty deep knowledge. And ofc I'd like to respec, if asked.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.

Any additional things you'd like to add? Nah, think I got most of it covered.

Jubal

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Jubal - Unholy/Blood Death Knight Empty Re: [Declined] Jubal - Unholy/Blood Death Knight

Post  Shífthappens Thu Apr 23 2009, 18:13

Shífthappens
Shífthappens

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Jubal - Unholy/Blood Death Knight Empty Re: [Declined] Jubal - Unholy/Blood Death Knight

Post  Jubal Thu Apr 23 2009, 18:19

Thanks alot Shift. No idea why I couldn't link my armory.

Jubal

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Thu Apr 23 2009, 18:24

Hi Jubal, firstly thanks for filling out the application.

I'm assuming you do not use ElitistJerks, WoWwiki and other varius sites to read up on rotations etc?

Also,

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about. In my previous guilds, we didn't really go for achivements, so I don't really have any I'd bother to list. No one special atleast.
Twilight Duo Would be a noteworthy achievement, which you've got.

We'll get back to you shortly.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Thu Apr 23 2009, 19:33

Ok Judal, Unfortunatley we are not able to offer you a trial as we're not after any Death Knights at this moment in time.
Goodluck elsewhere,

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down