Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Galbatorix - Mage

2 posters

Go down

Application - Galbatorix - Mage Empty Application - Galbatorix - Mage

Post  Galbatorix Thu Mar 13 2008, 21:22

In-game name: Galbatorix
Class and spec: Mage Fire 2/56/3
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Galbatorix

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? My last guild fell apart and looking for more raiding fun Very Happy

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? not sure tbh

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? on this server only my own guild MegaDeth and Salixz on this char

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

been playing the game since day 2 3 years ago, played the game constantly throughout the 3 years. Did the old school raiding in MC and BWL on my druid, played my druid to 70 as resto then went feral, its got pretty ok blue gear but got bored with it and levelled my Mage to 70 which atm i find incredibly fun to play.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? Love the game and like to progress

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
Cant say i have done as much up to date raids as id like - done all kara, High King and Gruul. Do heroics most days

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding? lots and lots - only a couple of days that are awkward cos of work

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? omen, dmg meter, decursive, healbot, deadly boss mods, will add any others that are reqd

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? I generally spend non-raid times doin heroics or pvp, bit of questing too to raise funds, also do some boosts for m8s, bit of alt levelling also Very Happy

Additional things to add?

errrm not much tbh, love the game and to have fun and progress - any questions just let me know
Galbatorix
Galbatorix

Back to top Go down

Application - Galbatorix - Mage Empty Re: Application - Galbatorix - Mage

Post  Rhiannon Fri Mar 14 2008, 01:00

Thanks for the application Smile. We'll get back to you shortly.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Fri Mar 14 2008, 18:30

We've decided we'd like to offer you a place in the guild, and will get back to you in game shortly Smile.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down