Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultemica

2 posters

Go down

Ultemica Empty Ultemica

Post  Ultemica Thu Mar 13 2008, 23:23

In-game name: ultemica
Class and spec: priest 21/40/0
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Ultemica

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? was told you were a good raiding guild. so thought i would make an application plus your raiding what i need.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? nope none sorry

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? previous guilds were khaotic and the horde two small guilds who never made kara.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? i have played wow since day 2 (its second release date), i have three characters two lvl 70's Ud priest and human rogue (the rogue is my main) and a lvl 60 human paladin. i know all tactices of old wow and have raided 40 man instances upto AQ 40. my main which is my rogue has full T6 gear so i know tactics of most TBC raid bosses too. i enjoy exploring and learning bout the lore of Wow i have also run my own guild in Pre TBC.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? very intrested i love seeing new things in WoW and pve is the best way to do it i cant stand pvp watching your opponents jumping round like fairies on speed and gettin mauled by multiple players for no reason outside. isnt what i call a fun way to spend an evening

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) i know all tactices of old wow and have raided 40 man instances upto AQ 40. my main which is my rogue has full T6 gear so i know tactics of most TBC raid bosses too.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding? every day. (dont have a job atm so i pretty much have all the time in the world) when i do get a new job i will inform of my new avalible raiding times.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? raid assist healbot. big wigs little wigs DBM GC titan VR alarm. there few others but cant remember

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? dailies or heroics or doing some retro solo instances. if i am asked i will help others out in Q's or rush people through lower level dungeons.

Additional things to add? nope i just hope you enjyed the read.

Ultemica

Back to top Go down

Ultemica Empty Re: Ultemica

Post  Rhiannon Fri Mar 14 2008, 01:02

Heya, thanks for your application. I'm curious about one thing - your human rogue is your main, so when new content comes out (Sunwell, etc) will you be mainly playing with that character? Also, how long has this character been 70 (played time)?

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Fri Mar 14 2008, 18:25

Unfortunately we've decided that your gear is very far below our requirements at this time so we're unable to accept your application. Thank you for taking the time to apply to us and I wish you luck finding a suitable guild.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum