demonsword application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

demonsword application

Post  doomednight on Sun Mar 16 2008, 05:42

In-game name:demonsword
Class and spec: protection tank 0/51/10
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Demonsword

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

i am aplying to bloodpack because i wish to start doing more heroics and raids to improve my character, with freinds from your guild. i am also a ex member from level like 55, wish i never left. i also think i would bring somthing to the guilds, as i belive i am a good tankiden, for how long iv been playing this character, and do get told this when i go to instances so would like to try it out in more raids

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
kareha
mikuru
andromalious
lost ( adges ago)
aiora
musgoso
and several others i cannot remember just now but if i was in guild i would be able to name them with a reply from them.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?

i am previously been in several guilds like legion
exit and some others i cannot remember the name of
most of the reason for leaving were not enough instances or raids. i would like to do them more often. to gear up

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

iv been playing for 2 years.
i like to tank on palidens , i also have a warrior one and think palidens are better and cooler Smile
and on this character just alot of instances , few heroics, ( none completed yet due to healers having to leave, 3 times :O)

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
very, much profer PVE to PVP

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) as i said before i have done parts of several heroics including blood furnace shater hals ramparts
on this character i am yet to raid but on my level 70 ally i have done a large majority of kara and some of gruuls lair.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
it would be more week end nights and morning including friday night
during holidays from school i would be able to raid more, and if asked and given a time, i would get on then to do it.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
none curently. but i am plaing on geting threat meter and damage meter soon as i am recomended a good site, previous once viruses have been found in.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? i would o dailys help people when posible. and improve me gear through instances raids, or help people get atunedm as iv done this on my shaman ally before.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? curently, truthly no but i ill just spend more time on dailys, questing and grinding rather than picking up other spec gear ( incase) to suport me

Additional things to add?
i have school exams coming up but after these i will be free to raid ect alot and help others. also i would much profer it if i got ahold of me in the game. as i only check my e-mail once every few days.

doomednight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: demonsword application

Post  Rhiannon on Sun Mar 16 2008, 14:24

I'm afraid we have more than enough tanks at the moment and aren't looking for more. Thanks for your interest, I think you'd be better off finding a guild that has need of tanks though Smile.

Rhiannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top