Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Abuturab [Prot/Retri] Paladin

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Abuturab [Prot/Retri] Paladin Empty [Declined] Abuturab [Prot/Retri] Paladin

Post  DLabs Sat Aug 15 2009, 21:27

Personal

In-game name:
Class and spec: Paladin
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Abuturab

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
I have 20mb download 1mb upload connection it's for 99% reliable. My average framerate is 45+ I just bought a 9800GT.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I want to join an guild who takes raiding serious and do some challenging stuff.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Beerform was 2 or 3 weeks ago in the same guild with me. He told me that Bloodpack is a really good guild.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
My current guild is Dark Secrets Its a good guild but not challenging enough I want to do some Hard-modes.

What previous guilds have you been in?
Renegades (not progressive)
Almost Skilled (no space for me as a tank)

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
Nope none.

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
No I don't have a high level alt. I wanted to get a good off-spec gear before I start levelling one.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
Soccer, fitness, pooling, going to film's, scripting.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic: None
The Burning Crusade: None

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - All Except, EoE10 and OS 2+3 drakes up.
Heroic Raids - All Except Yogg.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs -Yes
Omen - Yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Omni CC
Grid - Yes
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
PallyPower

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
Yes for sure!

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Yes I understand it and will hope to get the spot for next time.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Doing the cooking daily, jewelcrafting daily and the daily hc for the new emblems.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
Flask Stoneblood for tanking and Endless Rage for dps. Fish Feast and all kind of potions.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
I have chosen Paladin because it's one of the finest classes I can heal tank and dps. I always did tanking. As offspec I have Retri. Have some healing gear but I can re-spec if needed.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.
My favourite website http://elitistjerks.com/f76/

What professions have you chosen on your raiding character? How do they benefit you in raids?
Jewelcrafting and Enchanting. Benefits where one's the prismatic gems but still the extra stats on it are great. And enchanting is pure for DE and earning money.

Any additional things you'd like to add?
If you have question feel free to ask them Very Happy.

DLabs

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Abuturab [Prot/Retri] Paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Abuturab [Prot/Retri] Paladin

Post  Rhiannon Sun Aug 16 2009, 00:15

I'm afraid we're also not after any tanks at the moment, so will have to disappoint you. Best of luck elsewhere.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down