Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Healadinn Pala App

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Healadinn Pala App Empty [Declined] Healadinn Pala App

Post  Healadinn Wed Oct 07 2009, 22:07

Name(optional): Caleb Miles

In-game name: Healadinn
Class and spec: Paladin Holy
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Healadinn

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
Fps around 50, and about 90-120 MS Pc in stable
Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
because i transferd to this realm to play with mates. and now im looking for a raiding guild:D to raid at around where ive raided. so i can carry on progressing:D
Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
not that i know of.
What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
Have no guild . just came over.
What previous guilds have you been in?
I was in a guild called Flawless. they where the best 10man raiding guild on Realm karazhan. then they step up to 25 man and became the 2nd best guild. but left them to play with good mates on this realm
If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? if i was on other relm as soon as reply i would move:D lol

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
Not ATM
Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
Yes all may chars. A level 80 mage and Warrior. all Naxx and Uldar exept warrior just naxx
What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
Well im a apprentic carpenter. and i play rugby aslo tennis.
Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - Wasnt here in Pre TBC
Onyxia - Wasnt here in Pre TBC
TBCBlackwing Lair -Wasnt here in Pre TBC
Ahn'Qiraj - Wasnt here in Pre TBC

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - Yes But only on my Warrior and Mage. they were my TBC chars
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - only few bosses.
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -Nope

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - NAXX 10/25 OS10/25 Uldaur 10 /25 and 12/13 Hardmodes. TOC 10/25 Cleard
Heroic Raids - TOC 10/25 3/5 I was in middle of relm transer when they killed twins. also in Toc i was suppost to do the A tribute to mad skill. but we did 3 bosses and people went offline. and they couldnt be bother to do rest Sad

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about. OS 10 3 draks Razz 12/13 ulduar HM In toc Salt and Pepper. Three Sixty pain spike and Not One, But Two Jormungars.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yess
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] Yess
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yess
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yess
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yess

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - Yep
Omen - Yep
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Nope Sad
Grid - Kind of Razz Healbot i preff
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
Pally Power
If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? Yes im happy to. If it aint a challange it aint fun:D

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Every says they dont mind. but it somthing what u got to let happen. if that what the raid need to progress then it has to get that
How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
I like doing Hc, Arean. just the norm really.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? Ye im able to cope. cos i farm buff mats. then get them made so cheaper. but i get frost wyrm.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? Ive got Experiance in all my specs. All so gear, but in holy i preform best. its my main spec. and sure im able to respec if needed.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible. For example, a combat rogue might reply:

Erm. id like to stack up my interlect as a pally. Because it benefits in alot of ways. as build up crit and SP and mana. then with my gear id try to get Mp5. because it can help with a long duration fight. But with all the new Gear in toc. it comes with tonns of the stats that i tend to look for. comes with the gear. so i dont have to try as hard:)

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.

Ill Beacon the off tank and sacred shield main tank. then holy light main tank. but flash off light the raid when needed. the do the cycle over again. and depends on each fight for divine sac and hand of sac

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.
i used to look at Wowwiki.com. but when i help people ill type out step by step to best of my ability
What professions have you chosen on your raiding character? How do they benefit you in raids?
I got Mining and skining. for crit. but. ive been planning to respec to JC for more benefits.
Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.
havent got one Sad
Any additional things you'd like to add?
Id like a shot if possible. i want to get back into raiding. instead of playing with mates all time. RAIDING FTW.

Healadinn

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Healadinn Pala App Empty Re: [Declined] Healadinn Pala App

Post  Rhiannon Thu Oct 08 2009, 00:42

Thanks for the application, but I'm afraid we've no room for another holy paladin at this point. Good luck elsewhere.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down