[Declined] Vibez Mage realm transfer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Declined] Vibez Mage realm transfer

Post  Vibez on Sun Feb 28 2010, 23:14

Name(optional): Caleb

In-game name: Vibez
Class and spec:Arcane main Fire Off
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Vibez

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?
Yes
What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? 60fps and around 100 ms

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
im looking for a real raiding guild. A guild who is taking raiding serious, and i beleive your that guild.
Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Never.
What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
No guild atm realm transfer
What previous guilds have you been in?
Nightshift.
If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
As soon as i see the Trial on app ill be there within a few hours
Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
nope
Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
Yes holy paladin. Toc 10/25 Ulduar clear with him.
What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
Apprentice Carpinter/ Train jujitsu
Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core -
Onyxia -
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -
Naxxramas -

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon -Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -Few bosses.
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - Clear
Malygos 25 -Clear
Ulduar 10 -on Alt
Ulduar 25 -14/15 alt
ToC 10 normal - Cleared
ToGC 10 heroic - Cleared
ToC 25 normal -Cleared
ToGC 25 heroic - 3 bosses on alt
ICC 10 normal - 4/12
ICC 10 heroic - 0
ICC 25 normal - 6/12
ICC 25 heroic -0

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
Tibute to Mad Skill.
Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N]Yes
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]Yes
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]Yes
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]Yes

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - Yes
Omen - Yes Well Skada
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Yes
Grid - HealBot which is simular.
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Decursive

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5198/78119175.png

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? Sure thing. There is no fun if there isnt a challange.

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
yes sure.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Pvping with friends. or hc. proffetions.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? Im able to keep on top of all this. Ill bring Enough flasks to last the duration of the raid. Frost wyrm.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? Im able to swich to fire . or stay arcane. theres no problem being either specs im able to play both.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
i mainly gem and aim in gear for haste and spell power as i am a arcane mage and haste and spell power wil benefit me greatlly as a arcane spec mage.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.
I would generly Pop all CD at start of fight when tank has enough threat, depending on your planning to use BL. ect .then 4x arcane blast. arcane missiles. depending if i have the proc of missile barrage. if i dont have ill decide to use arcane misslie. on the amount of mana i have. if i have loads. id keep useing arcane blast till procs. if i dont have alot of mana i would use arane missile. and repeat all.
Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so. I did at the start. to figure out mages. but now. i would get some tips at every patch. for Wow Head.

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?
Ive chosen Encanting for the enchant on the rings and Jewelcrafting. for 39spell power x3

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.
I did have one befor new pc Razz
Any additional things you'd like to add?.
Hope id get a chance if not, no hard feelings. also. i have vent And mic.

Vibez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] Vibez Mage realm transfer

Post  Rhiannon on Tue Mar 02 2010, 21:20

Oops, sorry for slow reply. We're not looking for a mage at this time, thanks anyway.

Rhiannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top