Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] [DK app Xrealm] DPS

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] [DK app Xrealm] DPS Empty [Declined] [DK app Xrealm] DPS

Post  yoxeblue Wed Mar 17 2010, 02:58

Personal
Name(optional): Dave

In-game name:
Class and spec: DK unholy dps / blood tank
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=yox

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?

yes i am

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?

depends a little on the fight but illl say 20/30
internet has never failed me. 20mbit stable. 120 on my realm (just tested on your realm and it's about 50)

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

I'm looking for a bigger challenge in this game then my current realm can give me.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?

Ummm sadly no Razz

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?

Reunion, their progress on 25 man is bad and the people just lack discipline and i hate that..

What previous guilds have you been in?

Hardmode, Reunion, Ocuk

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?

Now...... asap

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?

ummm yes with imbalanced i'm a guy who is straight up so i'm not lying. but your first choice and since i talked to your GM already and had like a good result from that ill be dropping that app after i finish writing this one.

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?

Yes a resto shaman. done icc with it but it's on my alt account and thats currently hacked so i'm waiting for my ticket.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?

Sports, i'm a sportive kind of guy. i like to hang around in clubs cause i'm a bartender too ^^

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - cleared
Onyxia - cleared
Blackwing Lair - cleared
Ahn'Qiraj - cleared
Naxxramas - cleared

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - cleared
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - cleared until sunwell

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - done + immortal
Malygos 25 -not done sadly
Ulduar 10 - done till yogg
Ulduar 25 - done till yogg
ToC 10 normal - done
ToGC 10 heroic - mad skill
ToC 25 normal - done
ToGC 25 heroic - 4/5 (if you look only 1 guild did it on our realm and they migrated 1 month ago....)
ICC 10 normal - 11/12
ICC 10 heroic - 2/12
ICC 25 normal - 11/12
ICC 25 heroic - 0/12 ( Sad )

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Realm First Proffesor Putricide 25 ( i raid leaded it )

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y] Not all the time mostly from 21:00
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - yes bigwigs
Omen - no i use skada it's a recount and omen. works the same though
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - yes i do
Grid - yes i do
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

i use addons for my diseases and my cooldowns

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img44/8430/wowscrnshot031410212712.jpg

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?

Why not i already am reading about it. it's progress. so i don't see the point in not making time for it. everyone should !

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?

Ofc guild is a guild. so if other ppl sooth better then it's no problem. Smile

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?

I try to read on my char. or do another game (FF13 atm) if i done all my daily shit like my jc daily and stuff like that

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?

I use: Indestructable potion, speed pots, endless rage, dragonfin filet, mammoth treats.
haven't had gold problems so far Smile

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?

Atm i think it sooths me best as an unholy. though i think in 3.3.3 i'll be passive frost but haven't sorted out if it's gonna be 0/17/54 or 1/17/53 depends on the raid setup i guess.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.

gearing strat? i try to keep my hit and exp up and str > arp > crt
though it will look on armory my exp might be low i haven't had a problem with it since i'm capable of moving well but it is a change of a trinket to get it back... so if needed i can get that back.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.

oeeee this is a hard one. i try to keep my rotations up. start off on most bosses with indes potion, aod, it, ps, bs, bs, ss, garg (on long fights, DC on short ones), ss ss, runic.
and on long fights speed pot before second gargoyle and speed instead of indes potion on short fights so it will be there for the first garg.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.

Ofc i read alot on elitist jerks, i use a spreadsheet i used to use simulation craft but since i use shadow's edge it's kinda bugged so i can't use it atm.

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?

JC has good gems and herb is crap :S but i'm changing it to blacksmith so i'm trying to farm those maths and almost done with that. wich will give me extra sockets

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qsmnncwuklerh2lm/details/21/

Any additional things you'd like to add?.

I'm a dutchie and love to have fun with this game. just your ordanary nice guy Smile

yoxeblue

Back to top Go down

[Declined] [DK app Xrealm] DPS Empty Re: [Declined] [DK app Xrealm] DPS

Post  Stylez Wed Mar 17 2010, 16:24

Only had a quick glance at the app. Just a thing though, your hit and expertise are a joke. Massively undercapped on both, and for a raiding dps DK they are the 2 most important things to cap before stacking str, crit etc. I'd suggest you fix this a.s.a.p. Otherwise gearing strat and specs/glyphs are fine. Although I never did like the BCB/nec UH build Razz
Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodnbitter Wed Mar 17 2010, 17:19

Just going into what Stylah said really, I looked at the WoL and yeah, the hit/expertise really does need to be capped as you are losing a lot of dps from both melee swings and other abilities. For example, 656 melee swings were made overall on the attempts, 154 being glancing blows, 26 dodged, 3 missed and 17 parries. I also saw that Scourge Strike had 12 dodges, 7 misses and 6 parries which will lower dps by a lot.

Also, Lich King attempts aren't really accurate at assessing dps figures for someone as they are skewed by the adds and the time not spent dpsing. One of something like Saurfang would be optimal.

Other than that, good luck!
Brodnbitter
Brodnbitter

Back to top Go down

Post  yoxeblue Wed Mar 17 2010, 18:31

if you look at my app i said it's cause i changed some gears and wanted to test it out Smile easy to get those caps back Smile like i have now Smile you can check the armory again
though you are right about those things i know Smile the runs from last week were a test for new gearing and some things i read. ill post a good log from saurfang and festergut to provide with better info

yoxeblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Thu Mar 18 2010, 18:49

Thanks for the app, but I'm afraid you're not quite the exceptional app we're looking for. Best of luck elsewhere.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down