Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Andalin (Hunter)

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Andalin (Hunter) Empty [Declined] Andalin (Hunter)

Post  Andalin Wed Mar 31 2010, 00:34

Name(optional): Ofer

In-game name: Andalin
Class and spec: Troll, SV Hunter
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Andalin

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with? Yes

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? Framerate: 20, My PC and Internet connection Reliable got 12 MB connection speed. my Average latency in evnings: about 120 in Dalaran.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Well i was in Cold Logic and i had 2 quit wow for a while and now i back and looking 4 a good Rading guild and i know this guild is one of them.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? no.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? i have no guild atm.

What previous guilds have you been in? well on Horde side i was in Cold Logic only. on Alliacne side i was in CR most if the time. but i moved horde cause of no progress at all. and the GM left us.

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? no.

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? no.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? Football,Basketball at the most.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - No.
Onyxia - No.
Blackwing Lair - No.
Ahn'Qiraj - No.
Naxxramas - No.

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - All.
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - No.
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - No.

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - No.
Malygos 25 - No.
Ulduar 10 - Almost all.
Ulduar 25 - All part 2 last boss
ToC 10 normal - All.
ToGC 10 heroic - All part 2 last boss.
ToC 25 normal - All.
ToGC 25 heroic - All part 2 last Boss
ICC 10 normal - Never done it cause had 2 quit wow.
ICC 10 heroic - Never done it cause had 2 quit wow.
ICC 25 normal - Never done it cause had 2 quit wow.
ICC 25 heroic - Never done it cause had 2 quit wow.

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 Y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 Y Most of the times
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 Y
Monday = 19:30-22:30 Y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 Y

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE - DBM rest not but can install.
Omen - Yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - i got few Hunter Addons that i use.
Grid - No.
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Ora and Recout.

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice. Sorry i can't.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? Yes i do.

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal? Yes it's part of the progress.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? My GF and Basketball and Football.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? Flask of Endless rage. and AP well fed most of the time.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? I choose SV cause i play really good this spec. and Troll cause it's gr8 for Hunters. i'm verry familiar with other spec cause i play Hunter all the time. i have np to Respec if needed it's np. i have Dual Spec.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible. Well i prefer to get as much Agility as i can. this is the most important thing for Hunter. well that's all for my Hunter.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about. Black Arrow, Explosive Shot, Aimed Shot, Steady Shot this is the Cycle i use most of the time.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so. well the most important forum for me is: http://www.femaledwarf.com/ gr8 for Hunters. i use it the most and check it like 3 time a week.

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids? i'm BS for extra Gems spot and JC for Extra Gems. really improve my DPS.

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one. Sorry don't have it.

Any additional things you'd like to add? Well i will do it short. i was in Cold Logic and had 2 quit wow. now i'm looking for a good guild like this one. i can say that i'm a Mature player then know to listen and practice my skills. i'm verry active. i hope 2 get a Trail and prove myself. btw i know that my gear is lil bit behind atm. but it's because i had 2 quit wow cause of few probs in RL. and now it's all o.k and i'm ready 2 get back.

tyvm for reading my App

Andalin

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Andalin (Hunter) Empty Re: [Declined] Andalin (Hunter)

Post  Rhiannon Thu Apr 01 2010, 10:22

Thanks for the application. Clearly you have a decent idea of how to play, but as you said, your gear is somewhat dated, and unfortunately with the ICC hard mode system meaning that we can only kill the bosses on either heroic or normal, unlike ToC where we could clear on both, the opportunity for you to catch up on gearing would be rather slim. With that in mind, I'm afraid we're going to decline your application, best of luck elsewhere.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Andalin Thu Apr 01 2010, 10:43

Got that and more then understood... tyvm for ur time and i wish PB all the luck Smile

Andalin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down