Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] ELE Shaman - Astraphobia app

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] ELE Shaman - Astraphobia app Empty [Declined] ELE Shaman - Astraphobia app

Post  Astraphobia Wed Apr 07 2010, 22:29

Personal
Name(optional):Paul Henson

In-game name: Astraphobia
Class and spec: Troll Ele shaman
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Astraphobia

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with? Yes

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? 20-40

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? I havn't been very active recently due to work and my b'day etc and my guild has found a replacement for me, i would like to start over and bloodpack seemed the logical choice Smile

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Umm Stylez YEO

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? Synthesis (Read above)

What previous guilds have you been in? Synthesis, Renaissance, Cataclysm, Furious Angels

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? N/A

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? Nope

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? Yes, lvl 80 hunter undergeared, 80 rogue undergeared, 80 mage undergeared lol, useless alts

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? Drinkin, partying, darts, football n poker

Raiding.

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core -
Onyxia -
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -
Naxxramas -

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - all.
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - All
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - All except Sunwell

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - most lol
Malygos 25 - yes
Ulduar 10 - all
Ulduar 25 - all
ToC 10 normal - 5/5
ToGC 10 heroic - 5/5
ToC 25 normal - 5/5
ToGC 25 heroic - 4/5
ICC 10 normal - 12/12
ICC 10 heroic - 9/12
ICC 25 normal - 12/12
ICC 25 heroic - 9/12

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y] (Apart from 1 night of the month, darts matches)
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE - Big wigs
Omen - yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - yes
Grid - yes
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Gearscore, bartender.

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? Of course.

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal? Yes, breaks are welcomed lol

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Grinding mats, heroics, useless 10mans, and pvp.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? Fish feasts, Frostwyrm's, potion of wild magic, potion of haste.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? I played resto in renaissance for 2-3 months as they lacked healers but then i went ele, played it ever since, if just been feckin about with enhancement but ive never actually raided with it, aint that hard to play tbh Razz

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible. SP over any other stat, then haste and crit. Hit rating is the most important of all so i make sure im 11% hit capped all of the time, i follow forums daily to check up on my class just for changed and general spec strategy's to make sure im fully utilised in raiding.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about. - Hopefully im reading this right lol but i usually start off with a haste pot and throw a few lightning bolts to maximise my SP and haste then i flame shock and lava burst, i keep flameshock up 100% of the time on a boss fight and use lava burst every time its off cooldown, if there are adds in close proximity i would chain lightning obviously and pop cooldowns for essential add control e.g the adds for saurfang HC 25man.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so. I use rawr spreadsheet and follow elitest jerks and any other websites my bro has found lol

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids? JC for cheap gems and improved gems, Tailoring (literally for the cloak enchant and cheap leg enchants lol.) Im thinking of goin Leatherworkin instead.

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one. N/A atm, writing this in work unfortunatly lol, i will update as soon as im home.

Any additional things you'd like to add? I was going to link a pic but its in synthesis forums and you'l need to log in lol

Astraphobia

Back to top Go down

[Declined] ELE Shaman - Astraphobia app Empty Re: [Declined] ELE Shaman - Astraphobia app

Post  Stylez Thu Apr 08 2010, 01:45

Oh god it's you.

Yeh, know him. Didn't even know you was applying tbh so I can't say I vouched for you so much. But yeh, he's a good player as far as I know, for pve at least. Know shit about ele shamans except for LvB crits for 832457389256 dmg. Looks nice gearwise though but hey, gluck mate.
Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

[Declined] ELE Shaman - Astraphobia app Empty Re: [Declined] ELE Shaman - Astraphobia app

Post  Rhiannon Thu Apr 08 2010, 19:27

Thanks for the application, but I'm afraid we're not looking to pick up another elemental shaman at the moment.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down