Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] IMRdarkchaos application just transfered

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] IMRdarkchaos application just transfered Empty [Declined] IMRdarkchaos application just transfered

Post  ian Thu May 06 2010, 00:40

Read me: *NEW* Application template
Rhiannon on Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:05 pm

.Thank you for your interest in joining our guild. We've had several applications that really tell us very little about the people applying, so here's a template you can use when writing your application. Hopefully, this should allow us to get to know you a bit better. The more informed we are about you, the more likely we are to give you a try, so please give plenty of detail rather than bland yes/no answers to the questions.

Please title your application with your class and name aswell, for example "Rhiannon, Protection Paladin".

Please register to make an application.

Personal
Name(optional): Ian

In-game name:IMRdarkchaos
Class and spec: Mage arcane spec
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Imrdarkchaos

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with? yes no 1 else uses my account

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? my internet is very reliable not had a dc yet mid raid and my FPS is usually between 54-70 fps and 189-210 ms neva have any problems in raids

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? i have just moved realm 2 be with some real life friends and was askin questions about guilds on the server and they spoke very highly about ur guild n its attitude towards progression

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? no not yet but i hope 2

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? bad karma on eonar its a new guild n i left because off my friends moving servers

What previous guilds have you been in? my previous guild are : autogani-kami guild disbanded + novus ordo friends guild stayed 2 build it up moved when it was done so + aeon guild disbanded people moved servers + bad karma friends guild stayed 2 help build members moved when friends move n guild was filling

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? i have moved im here now

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? nope this is my 1st application 2 new guild

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? lv 70 rogue on this server

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? i go 2 gigs play football go out 2 pub n generally hav fun oh n my missus haha

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core -clear
Onyxia - clear 60-80
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -
Naxxramas -

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon -
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - cleared all most at level some recently

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - full clear
Malygos 25 - clear
Ulduar 10 -full clear
Ulduar 25 - most clear
ToC 10 normal - full clear
ToGC 10 heroic -1st 2 boss's done
ToC 25 normal - 4 boss's clear
ToGC 25 heroic -
ICC 10 normal - 10-12 clear
ICC 10 heroic -
ICC 25 normal - 7-8 -12 clear
ICC 25 heroic -

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] y
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods y / Bigwigs / DXE -
Omen - y decursive y boss tactics y bartender y resheep y
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Grid -
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? put other addons above

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? yes i am a fully prepared raider n will do what eva it takes 2 help the guild and myself progress tho the game i am always prepared in raid i hav a very full gem bag and enchant bag that is always ready 2 use

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal? yep i',m quite happy 2 sit out n do whats best 4 the guild

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? if im not raid im usually levelin an alt or makin sure im refreshin gem items or enchant items or food n flasks so im ready 4 next raid or if im totally not needed by guild ill be spendin time with the missus or out playin footie or at a gig or drinking in pub woo hoo Razz

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? im am fully prepared 4 all raids i hav a food bag that always has firecracker salmon and fish feasts in ready 2 use i hav least 20 frost wyrm flasks on me i hav a very full gem bag and enchant bag so any items i get or raid member gets i can loan them items n make them or me able 2 use the item straight away im always doin dailys n selling gems n wares so i hav plenty off gold

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? im fully versed with arcane but if required 2 go frost or fire or frost fire 4 raid it is easy 2 do so i hav duel spec n clothin items ready 2 use in my bag for other specs so im always ready 2 rumble

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible. with arcane spec on my mage i make sure my hit cap is 289 or above keep my crit at +40% and haste as high as possible 2 get the most of my spell rotation i make sure my focus magic is on a high level player 2 get a good crit bonus from them i hav all my bloodmage items ready so incase i get marks from icc 25 they can be bought into play but till i am able 2 do that i hav god the se best 264 kit possible 2 make the most offmy mage n raids

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about. as dps in raid my cycle is cast mirror image n 2 x cds icy veins & presence off mind then do arcane blast x4 or 5 2 get my proc 4 my arcane missles if that does not come i fire a missle barrage hit my arcane power cd n repeat arcane blast x4-5 time n my proc will come n fire arcane missles i rinse n repeat till cds available again n pop n repeat till boss dead makin sure i monitor 2 see if any 1 else needs help

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so. yeah i use elitestjerks n other forums

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids? my professions r jewelcrafting and enchant and cooking they r useful in raid because i make sure i always have plenty of each item so myself or any1 else whos gets kit in raid is able 2 use it straight away 4 example i always carrry least 3-4 off each gem hav as many recipes as possible so i can make gems 4 all class;s n have least 160 infinite dust 30 greater cosmic 40 dream shards 40 abyss crystals and crystialized water

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one. no access 2 1 sry

Any additional things you'd like to add?. i am a dedicated raid member always ready n willin 2 help n do whats best 4 the guild i wan2 progress as far as possible n am a lovely helpful genuine person who like 2 hav fun aswell as raid hard

Last edited by Rhiannon on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:05 am; edited 8 times in total
Rhiannon

ian

Back to top Go down

[Declined] IMRdarkchaos application just transfered Empty Re: [Declined] IMRdarkchaos application just transfered

Post  Stylez Thu May 06 2010, 02:12

At least take the time to edit out the stuff from the sticky...

Other than that, pretty nice gear setup (as much as I know about mages Razz) etc.

G'luck.
Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

[Declined] IMRdarkchaos application just transfered Empty Re: [Declined] IMRdarkchaos application just transfered

Post  Rhiannon Thu May 06 2010, 13:43

I'm afraid we're going to have to decline you. Your experience is a bit lacking, and some of your gearing decisions raise worrying questions.

You say you've got 251 tier pieces sitting in your bags waiting for tokens. You should be using them already. The four piece bonus out-weighs the stat increase from using 264 off-set pieces. In Rawr I show 100 dps gain from switching chest and gloves to 251 tier pieces. Your meta is very wrong; switching to a chaotic skyflare diamond will gain you another 250 dps. Purified Lunar Dust is also a horrible trinket for a non-healer, even the 245 badge int trinket will gain you another 100 dps.

The application itself was fairly hard to read; long rambling sentences full of abbreviations and lack of punctuation, which didn't do you any favours.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

[Declined] IMRdarkchaos application just transfered Empty ty

Post  ian Thu May 06 2010, 21:01

thankyou for ur feed back n takin the time to look at my application ill put the changes in place and try again in future

ian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down