Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Brutaura Disco/Shadow Priest

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Brutaura Disco/Shadow Priest Empty [Declined] Brutaura Disco/Shadow Priest

Post  Brutaura Sun May 30 2010, 21:13

Personal
Name(optional): Thomas

In-game name: Brutaura
Class and spec: Disco/Shadow Priest
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Brutaura

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with? Yes

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? I have good internet latency is 0-100ms

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Wanna do some nice raids also youre raid times are good

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Just chatting with Feyri

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? I was in Phoenix Rising i leaved because i have some problems with GM

What previous guilds have you been in? Phoenix Rising thats all

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? I am allready at Anachronos

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? Nope

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? yes i have 80 Human warlock ive done naxx some bosses in ulduar also Toc, only 3 bosses with alt in icc25

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? Sport Smile Playing ice hockey

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - No
Onyxia - No
Blackwing Lair -No
Ahn'Qiraj - No
Naxxramas - No

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - Karazhan with alt
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -No
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - some try on Illidan but we wiped Very Happy

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - Yes 1 wing dont cleared with alt (My alt warlock was main when this priest wasnt 80)
Malygos 25 - Yes
Ulduar 10 - Not much
Ulduar 25 - Here too not much
ToC 10 normal - Yes
ToGC 10 heroic - No
ToC 25 normal - Yes
ToGC 25 heroic -No
ICC 10 normal - 7/12
ICC 10 heroic -1/12 gunship is too easy calling it lootship Very Happy
ICC 25 normal - 8/12
ICC 25 heroic - No

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about. Not some special achievments Razz

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] No
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] Yes
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] No

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE -
Omen - DBM yes other no but if need to go with you raids i will download it
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -Yes using DoTimer
Grid - Nope Using Healbot
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Nope

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal? Yes

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Doing daily quests or lvling another character

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? Well i am using Flask of the Frost Wyrm

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? Yes i have duals ofc Ive choosed Disco because love bubbling raids and they are usable for raids and Off spec is shadow and i think you need shadow so it will be MS

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible. When as healer i wanna have as much SP because i am disco so i need SP i think and Shadow no socketed yet but i will use 12 sp + 10 haste its very good i think

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about. When i am healer ive use bubble to all raid members and then just refreshing it and doind some heals and Shadow turn up all the dots and spamming Mind Flay Mind Blast etc.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so. Well my friend from school is very good Disco priest so i am talking with him if you wanna se him on armory here is the link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27thul&cn=Umr%C3%BD

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids? Well i have Tailoring and Enchanting Ench is good because i can make my own enchants so its cheaper and Tailoring to do enchants to legs and create some good items

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one. No dont have srry

Any additional things you'd like to add? No Smile

Brutaura

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Brutaura Disco/Shadow Priest Empty Re: [Declined] Brutaura Disco/Shadow Priest

Post  Feyri Mon May 31 2010, 00:43

Due to the fact you cannot participate in 80% of our raids (as you mentioned you cannot participate Tuesday and Thursday raids), we cannot fit you into our roster.

Better luck elsewhere.

Feyri

Back to top Go down