Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] tank/dps death knight aplication

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] tank/dps death knight aplication Empty [Declined] tank/dps death knight aplication

Post  mestersmeden Sun Jun 13 2010, 22:20

In-game name:mestersmeden
Class and spec: death knight blood tank and frost dps
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Mestersmeden

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with? yes

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? 40-60 fps and can have some problems with my internet and it is a okay computer

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? I like to play wow but it is begining to be a little boring because i aint in a guild who takes more then 5-6 bosses icc and sometimes only 4 so also have a problem to get gear

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? maybe in a pug run but else not

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? guild: Proximo why: i actully dont know

What previous guilds have you been in? cant remember all but hostile and some other

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? it aint

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? no

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? no

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? make some sport some times

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic: no one
Molten Core -
Onyxia -
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -
Naxxramas -

The Burning Crusade: no one
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon -
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 -almost cleared
Malygos 25 -cleared
Ulduar 10 - not cleared
Ulduar 25 - not cleared
ToC 10 normal -cleared
ToGC 10 heroic -not cleared
ToC 25 normal -cleared
ToGC 25 heroic -not cleared
ICC 10 normal -7/12
ICC 10 heroic -0/12
ICC 25 normal -6/12
ICC 25 heroic -0/12

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE -
Omen -
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Grid -
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? yes

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice. just have normal

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? ofc

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal? ofc

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? hc and pvp

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? ofc i am. use endless rage and potion of speed

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? i am willing to respec and i am blood tank because i like blood and was blood from lvl 58-80 and have change my dps to frost form 1 month ago and can play it

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible. just keep gem with strenge.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about. i will dps then i am dps and hold me to the tacks and as tank i will tank and do my best i can there

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so. some times elite jersk

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids? mining give me more HP for my tank and enchanting becasue it also give more HP and atack power

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.
sorry dont have any of that
Any additional things you'd like to add?
i have nothing to say Smile

mestersmeden

Back to top Go down

[Declined] tank/dps death knight aplication Empty Re: [Declined] tank/dps death knight aplication

Post  Goblette Mon Jun 14 2010, 00:39

Im afraid your experience is rather limited and so were your responses to the questions asked in the template. On this basis I'll have to decline this application.

Good luck finding a guild that suits you.

Goblette

Back to top Go down