Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Janzeer (Fury/Prot-Warrior).

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Janzeer (Fury/Prot-Warrior). Empty [Declined] Janzeer (Fury/Prot-Warrior).

Post  janzeer Tue Jun 15 2010, 17:53

Personal

Name(optional): Mido Kalaji.

In-game name: Janzeer.

Class and spec: Orc-Warrior. Protection (15/3/53) with Fury (18/53/0) as duel spec.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Janzeer

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?
Yes i am.

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?

I generally play with 50 FPS and 190 MS during the boss encounter's, i also have 150 MS on vent.
My computer Specs: Intel Core 2 Due 2.66 GHz, ram: 4.00 GB, graphic Card: GTX 260.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I wish to join BloodPack because of the stability and the hard core atmosphere within the guild, i also hope that i could be a part of your PVE machine and that i could complete my raiding desires with you.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Well before 2 years i joined BP as a social rank, i got invited by Ragescream at that time, he was an officar and nearly a RL friend of mine, i also played with too many people in BP like Sameer, Ragescream, Beatu, Highlife, Stylah, Sanakthe, Elmax, Tanku, Zorik, Attacker, and Baaraa.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
At the moment im not in any guild, i've been in Tyrants which was suppose to be a hardcore raiding guild but it didnt happens, the guild was established before 2 weeks by some RL friend's, and due to the lack of bad recruits in Anachronos it was disbanded.

What previous guilds have you been in?
I started playing when the Black Temple patch released, first guild i joined was basically the guild was a Syrian and Portuguese friendly society, in the scale of progressing we were doing ok, we did Maggy, Kara, ZA, SSC 5/6 and TK 2/4, then after alot of tries on Vash, the guild couldn't hold the stream and broke. After that i joined as an off tank (i toke Gizma's place because he needed to travel), i also did first 5 bosses in BT with them, few days later Made disbanded and alot of core player's migrated to another realms. After Made disbanded i join i had a lot of good friend's there, at that time we had alot of new member's and trails that didn't gave the best effort inside the raid, especially in BT, so i decided to speak with Nazarov and ask him if is in need of a tank, then i spoke with Pavlow and told him my reason of leaving Bones and he understood me.

Few weeks later i got accepted in which was a turning point in my WOW career, i had the best time there, i also had all my experience while i was with them, after we killed Mu'ru i decided to sell my warrior to a RL friend (which was the most stupid decision i made in WOW).

Few weeks later i couldn't resist, i almost begged my friend to give me my warrior back but he refused... , therefore i made a new warrior and i couldn't name it as janzeer (because i didn't rename the old janzeer before i sold him) so i name it as Dragunov. I lvl'ed Drag to 80, i was in with some RL friend's. In the beginning Cows was a friendly guild, but when WOTLK hit it turned into a raiding guild, Xtra, Baaraa and i managed with old Cows member's to do a nice progress at the start, but before Ulduar hit, Xtra quited playing and Baaraa did also the same, so it was the end of Cows.

I tried to join for the second time and Nytefall toke me in, as i alwayes play i did my best in raiding especially in Ulduar 10 man, we also did alot of hard mode achievements, but when TOC came i had a lot of connection problem so i asked Nytefall to demote my rank in the guild till i get a better connection.
Afterthat some RL friends of mine were planning to move from Anachronos to Storm Scale and initiate a new guild which is , so i left Cold Logic for the second time and went to SS to help my RL friends in thier new guild, for a while was doing great, then most of the guild leader had some problems with each other's which lead into a guild dispand.

I Transfered back to my old realm Anachronos, and i tried to join Ruined, i got accepted, but then after a while i realized my self as a dorf! and then again the call of RL friends (which is something i dont take in consider anymore) asked me about establishing a horde raiding guild, and as i risk it and joined them it didnt happens ofcourse. (btw i will get my ass kicked in RL becuase i said that)

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
I only have a LVL 75 DK that i use for farming raid's mats and gold, he has 280% flying mount and 450 Herbalism/450 Mining.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
As im enjoying the lovely hot weather here in Syria and beside of the mass drunk parties and having fun with sexy girls at the disco in the midnights, so i guess i dont have time or any plans for WOW.
Im actually a 25 years old virgin that lives with my parents, i work in a paper store and do alot of driving job (i enjoy that especailly in the summer...) i finish my work most often at 17:30 pm, and because of the nature of my job, my working hours will be very low in summer.
As WOW is my only hoby i got, beside my job, i love to complete the game and enjoy it, so in genral it's taking alot of time.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.
I have actually played with two warriors, and i've only played the game as a warrior class so far.
First one when i started playing WOW and that was at TBC (The Black Temple patch) i sold this one at the end of the expansion, this is the armory of my old warrior if someone intersted:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Draxas
Second one is the my current character which i started playing with from the beginning of WOTLK.
Eventually my WOW experiance was only in TBC and WOLK

Classic:
Molten Core - None.
Onyxia - None.
Blackwing Lair - None.
Ahn'Qiraj - None.
Naxxramas - None.

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - Cleared all Including Amani War bear run's for Both Rebirth and Cold Logic with old janzeer (Draxas atm).
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - Cleared all and killed Kalegos before the nerf, after that i did Brut/Fel/Twins and Mu'ru after (in nerf patch), i also did few tries in KJ.

Wrath of the Lich King:
Naxxramas 25 - Cleared
Malygos 25 - Cleared
Ulduar 10 - Cleared
Ulduar 25 - 13/14
ToC 10 normal - Cleared
ToGC 10 heroic - Cleared
ToC 25 normal - Cleared
ToGC 25 heroic 4/5.
ICC 10 normal - Cleared
ICC 10 heroic - 11/12
ICC 25 normal - Cleared
ICC 25 heroic - 10/12

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
[Glory of the Raider (10 player)] Before nerf.
[Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 player)] Before Nerf.
[Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 player)] With 15% buff.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes.
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] Yes.
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes.
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes.
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes.

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE - I use DBM.
Omen - Yes.
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Grid -

Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
I also use AVR encounters, Recount, Spell Alerter and Trinket Menu.

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
http://yfrog.com/f/2rwowscrnshot051910213957j/

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
As a hardcore raider i know how other members work in the guild, i keep reading tactics, helping other guild members and always work for the good progress, im a focused player, bring 100% focus to the raid, i will not crack or loose interest when things get tough, always try my best to provide a decent dps/tanking, i like hardmode encounters, achieving rare titles and hard encounters, so i will gladly be up to anytime for the progress and maintaining the high attendance.

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Yes i do, i don't have any problem at all by sitting out, in the end, its for the sake of progress and the good combo set.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
I will be PVP'ing or farming gold/mats with my alt.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
I'v been farming gold and raiding mat's since i started playing wow, i have a DK alt lvl 75 with 280% flying mount plust 450/450 Mining /Herbalising to support my raiding need's and to help me farming gold.
I always carry Indestructible Potion, Potion of Wild Magic (4% Melee Crit), Runic Healing Potion, Potion of Speed, Flask of Stoneblood, Flask of Endless Rage.
I alwayes carry conumables with me, i also keep like 5 different glyphs with 10 stacks to each glyph in my bags.
I alwayes enchant and gem my gear and keep respecing and changing glyphs depends in the encounter.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
I'm using protection spec atm, i use this particular specc because i think its a very suitable and handy for most encounters especially in icc 10/25, i dropped [Cruelty] and went for [Impale]x2 for some huge cirt's which gives high spiked threat. I've been playing wow as protection warrior most of the time, although i have a good knowledge with Fury/Arms spec aswell.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
As prot i cant say that i dont like armor, but i always keep switching my gear around in the raids, atm im using 2XT10 set bonus which are the shoulders and helm, i swapped t10 hands & chest with [Taldaram's Plated Fists] [Blightborne Warplate], by breaking the 4xt10 bonus i gained 2% Dodge, 1% Parry, 1% block, 23 more Def Rating and 1k hp, on the other hand i lost the 4x10 set bonus, and 2k armor, eventually i would love to have 4xT10 set bonus, i can also use some gear that gives me more armor for some fights if needed, i also keep saving all my gear and try my best to manipulate with my tanking status to see how things goes.

As fury i have 4xT10 set bonus with 5731 AP, 99.96% ARP, 9.83% Hit with[Precision], 26/31 Expertise, 40.55% Crit with [Rampage], i swap some gear when main tank is a warrior for having 80% ARP and gaining more crit/haste.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.
Firstly as protection every time before i pull any boss i check the encounter. For example if it's a farming boss, aoe fight etc.
I change few gear+ trinkets to give (more threat/dps), i start with [Berserker Stance] then use [Recklessness], switch to [Defensive Stance], use [Blood Rage], use [Shield Block]+ [Berserker Rage], use Indestructible potion, [Charge]+[Heroic Throw] then SS/Rev (Both abilities will come as crit, and if [Sword and Board] proc i will eventually have 2XSS crits and 1xRev crit) that will gives me like 40k-60k threat (withought MD's) with only 3 hit's landed on boss.
About the tanking rotation on boss, that will be like: SS/DEV/REV/TC and using SB and SW every cd, spamming HS (Mouse button 4), i also use DS and CS/BS if needed.

If it's Lady Death Whisper HM, i put glyph of cleave, glyph of devastate and glyph of bloocking, on P1 i keep sunder's up on her all the time while tanking add's, on P2 while on her i make sure to build a decent threat while interrupting her, i use [Sindragosa's Flawless Fang] or CD's if i missed an interrupt, when the other tank take her and when i got Touch of Incignificance i make sure to keep intervening people with high threat on TPS table, help in CC'ing MC'ed people if needed like Disarm, CB, Fear, Intercept, shatter throw the boss, i also do my Recklessness tactic for more threat on her while my debuff is down.
If it's Festergut HM, and if im tanking first, i put glyph of taunt, glyph of SW and glyph of LS, when the other tank taunt, i switch to battle stance (+10% ARP) and with [Gastric Bloat]x9 so that will keep me busy DPS'ing him with 90% more damage, i also use Shattering Thrown on him.
About Fury & Arms spec, i can explain if you guys want to.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.
Tankspot, Elite jerks, MMO champion, Arena Jenkins and some helps from my friend's.

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/vb0jziibtx5ycno4/sum/damageDone/?s=8358&e=8614

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?
I've chosen Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing and i think these are a very usefull prof for a PVE warrior.
JC, for if im going prot i will have extra 60 stamina, for if im going fury/arm i will get more 42strenth/arp.
BS for 2 extra sockets on hand/wrist in both tanking/dps'ing gear.

Any additional things you'd like to add?
Thank you for reading my application, and sorry for the grammatical mistakes, i know it's very hard to fit another tank/dps in your melee team but i just wanted to give it a try.

Last edited by janzeer on Tue Jun 15 2010, 20:10; edited 1 time in total
janzeer
janzeer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Janzeer (Fury/Prot-Warrior). Empty Re: [Declined] Janzeer (Fury/Prot-Warrior).

Post  Echò Tue Jun 15 2010, 18:09

janzeer wrote:What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
...i swap some gear when main tank is a warrior for having 80% ARP and gaining more crit/haste.
Why? Sunder armor and arp do not stack. Sunder armor reduces the targets armor, while arp ignores it. So arp is factored after sunder armor.

Suppose your target has 10k armor (thats roughly a raid bosses armor), with 5 stacks of sunder armor, your target gets 20% reduced armor, which will be 2k reduced armor, so your target will have 8k armor. Then your arp gets factored, so if you have 80% arp, you ignore 80% of that 8k armor, which means you ignore 6.4k armor, and are attacking the boss as if it had 1.6k armor.

On the other hand, even if there are no main tank warriors, you should be putting up sunders no matter what, it's a huge dps increase for both you and the raid.

janzeer wrote:Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.
Please do, I believe you'll be mainspec fury if you do get a trial with us.

Echò

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Janzeer (Fury/Prot-Warrior). Empty Re: [Declined] Janzeer (Fury/Prot-Warrior).

Post  janzeer Tue Jun 15 2010, 19:37

Echò wrote:
janzeer wrote:What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
...i swap some gear when main tank is a warrior for having 80% ARP and gaining more crit/haste.
Why? Sunder armor and arp do not stack. Sunder armor reduces the targets armor, while arp ignores it. So arp is factored after sunder armor.

Suppose your target has 10k armor (thats roughly a raid bosses armor), with 5 stacks of sunder armor, your target gets 20% reduced armor, which will be 2k reduced armor, so your target will have 8k armor. Then your arp gets factored, so if you have 80% arp, you ignore 80% of that 8k armor, which means you ignore 6.4k armor, and are attacking the boss as if it had 1.6k armor.

On the other hand, even if there are no main tank warriors, you should be putting up sunders no matter what, it's a huge dps increase for both you and the raid.
Indeed, since i spent most of my playing time as Prot warrior i missed this part and really thank you for your advice Echò, Sunder/Expose Armor and Faerie Fire work separately from ArP.

Echò wrote:
janzeer wrote:]Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.
Please do, I believe you'll be mainspec fury if you do get a trial with us.
I will explain my rotation as fury, for example when im DPS'ing Deathbribger's fight:
Before combat start, i use Recklessness, blood rage, haste potion then when i engage i use Bloodthirst > Whirlwind > Slam (Bloodsurge), Death Wish, Blood Fury, Heroic Strike when i have 50+ Rage, i try to time my Death Wish with Blood Lust, then during the fight i always try to use recklessness during a free GCD shortly before WW and BT come off cooldown.
janzeer
janzeer

Back to top Go down

Post  Feyri Thu Jun 17 2010, 12:25

Due to us accepting a Fury Warrior for trial, I'm afraid we cannot offer you one. Good luck finding a new guild.

Feyri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down