Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Feral Druid - Desertflower

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Feral Druid - Desertflower Empty [Declined] Feral Druid - Desertflower

Post  Desertflower Wed Jun 16 2010, 11:32

Personal
Name(optional): Fares

In-game name:
Class and spec: Druid / Feral DPS able to play tank and restoration as well
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&cn=Desertflower

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?
Yes , i am .

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?When im raiding, im usually at the netcafe im on around 100 >> 125fps during the raid depending on fight , the latency goes between 150 to 250 ms so my connection is realiable enough for hardcore raiding .

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?Because i would like to carry on my raiding journey through world of warcraft , im looking for a suitable progressive raiding guild where i could achieve my end game goals , enjoy pve aspect of the game and get to know more talented raiders , make friends .... I heard Bloodpack is a very good raiding guild , progress and social wise so i think it might be the perfect place for me .

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?No, i dont know anyone inside the guild .

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?I don't have any guild at the moment , i left Borealis 2weeks ago during my exams , well it wasn't quite the reason , people there are just unkind to each other and the management is just horrible , i just had to endure it until im free again for raiding and now i am .

What previous guilds have you been in? Under Pressure : Disbanded >> Aurei Serpentis : Disbanded 70: Driven >> Scholars of Light Disbanded (those were on Bronzebeard Eu) then i moved to Alonsus EU to Ascendance but the guild fell a part after the clearance of SWP prenerf as lots of people wanted to Stop playing . 80 : Incognito >> Divined : Disbanded (Bronzebeard) >>> Imperium (Nagrand EU) went social during the ToGc25 progress until ICC25 was out when me and a real life friend decided to change guild as i couldnt find a regular spot for a feral / resto druid there after my break >>> Borealis (Dentarg) which is our current guild , well it's been going really bad here as people never wanna progress on LK just because they believe it's impossible for us to kill him with the 20% still but i dunno it just seems to me that people wanna do the easy way and farm 11/12 every week until 30% ... well lets say that wasnt our plan at all

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?it would take me around 2-3 days , and i would possibly say a maximum time of a week until i arrive .

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?No , i dont have any other application pending reply at the moment .

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? I had a rogue alt , lvl 70 Trosiose on Bronzebeard , i used to raid on that charecter through TK and SSC , the druid was still my main and i was raiding SWP with it , i played the rogue just for fun because resto blooming was just a bit boring ;p

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?I play basketball in my free time , was a former basketball player in a prospective club near the block , i also play the piano and i enjoy watching movies , going out with my friends , getting to know people ... basicly just life

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.
Classic:Molten Core - Cleared
Onyxia - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - Cleared
Ahn'Qiraj - Bug Family
Naxxramas - Big bad Spider ;p

The Burning Crusade:Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon -
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -
Cleared all content with the demise of Kael Jaeden sometime around 20-25 of August (PRE NERF)

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):
Cleared All PvE content up to 11/12 icc10 heroic 11/12 icc 25 heroic and 4/5 toc25 heroic (Rest all Completed)

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.Perhaps Glory of the Ulduar Raider on an early date , euhm Tribute to Insanity 10man toc , dont have anthing else in mind

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Yes to All

Do you use these following addons?Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE -
Omen -
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Grid -
Using all of them + Power Auras
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
Maybe CT Raid or say AVR and AVRE ... i would recommend using Gearscore really useful ! ;p

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.im using the normal blizzard ui adding the addons mention up here so it's pretty simple stuff, im sorry im unable to provide a screenshot atm

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?Yes ,im always eager to explore new content and get into challenging fights such as LK hm so im always prepared and dedicated to a high lvl raiding attitude , im always present for progress raids , i dont like to slack , raiding is the reason im playing this game continuesly and i tend to keep it that way .
Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Sitting on Bench is not a problem for me as long as it servers the guild's greater good .

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?Farming Consumables for raiding , trading on channels playing pvp and doing dailies some times , i also play resto in arenas so im a pretty good pvper as well.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? Yes , of course i am ...euhm , Rhino meat every time , potions of speed and Flask of endless rage , im using 40agi/40sta food when tanking .. cant think of anything else .

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?Currently Playing Feral Druid (DPS) as my main spec , nothing special about choosing that , but it appears to me quite exciting to play this hybrid dps class as there is no "rotation" or a certain order for spells or abilities which makes it even more challenging to me , i've been playing as a Resto Druid Since the very begining of Molten Core and Zul'Gurrub so it's not a problem for me to play my offspec when it's needed so im always keeping track of restoration changes as it is my pvp spec at the moment.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
well basicly i have 3profiles of BiS list saved on my flask memory which i have with me every day , when content is released i make a full study of which items i want for gearing and i setup the list and then i work through raids to get my gear as it is in the list or at least as close as possible .

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.As there no real rotation for feral dps what i tend to do is as follows :
Start off with rake (double points >>> use 33% increase ability) (one point >>> use mangle ( depending on the existance of a feral tank) >> use 33% increase ability ) shred shred Tiger Fury >>> Rip >>> charge up energy berserk Shred Rake Shred Ferocious Bite and i just carry on keeping my dots up and my buffs up at all times ...
About Restoration :
Rejuv Spam x5 Wild Growth , Mend , Swiftness , Rejuv x5 ... Etc ..
About Tanking :
goes something like that , mangle >> swipe >>> lecerate ( i have macros to maul in between) sometimes i start off with barkskin just to get used at the start to ease off the tension and it's only a 1 min , i save enrage trinkets and instincts for crucial moments and extreme situations .

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.Maybe lets say Ensidia.com / Elitistjerks.com wow forums stuff like that . i always look things up on the net and i take on many serious opinions because i want to see how people think about my class from different points of view .
How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?
JC best profession for feral dps druids , there is blacksmithing but i think im gona keep Enchanting for the next expansion probably

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.im sorry the only records i had are like super old 15% and 10% buff so i dont think they will be of any use , in fact im not sure they're still there anyway , sorry .
Edit : this is an old report some time near the 10 15% buff im not sure... my gear sucked a little bit back then but ohh well
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kopmevp5nzxtwv72/analyze/dd/source/

Any additional things you'd like to add?Nothing else , dont think u missed to put anything important in this forum , pretty long it seems Smile

Thanks for reading ,
Desertflower

Desertflower

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Feral Druid - Desertflower Empty Re: [Declined] Feral Druid - Desertflower

Post  Feyri Thu Jun 17 2010, 12:24

We've just taken on a Kitten. As a result of that, we cannot offer you a trial - best of luck elsewhere.

Feyri

Back to top Go down