Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Restoman - Shaman

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Restoman - Shaman Empty [Declined]Restoman - Shaman

Post  Restoman Wed Jun 23 2010, 22:07

Name(optional):

In-game name: Restoman
Class and spec: Restoration / Elemental
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Restoman

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?
Yes i am the original owner of the account.

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
I have no problem with my internet conection. I dont have lags on 25 man raid. Only after Midnight i have a 30 min disconnect

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Bloodpack Is realy famous guild. I' d like to go on raids with people that aren't noobs (they just know what they are doing)

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Yes i was on pug raid icc10 with one person that WAS in Bloodpack but i don't rememeber his name we have killed sindragos on 3 try

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
Kompania braci is my present guild. I am from poland and its polish guild but i realy h8 to play wiht people that are talking in my language^^

What previous guilds have you been in?
I just moved to this server from deathwing just to join u. Kompania braci is just temporal

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
im on this server already and i wont leave it cause i have got here some friends.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
No i don't.

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
it is my second account first was deleted. i was playing on mage 80 lvl. Now im playing on 80 lvl shaman only. ( i am leveling on Qop rogue 27 lvl on same server just in alliance)

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
I am living near beach and i realy like to swim. I am also interested in bicycle trips

Raiding
I was healing on toc 10 naxx 25 and 10. dps on naxx 10 and 25 toc 25 and 10 and icc10 (sindragos no kign slayer. there i was with the best pug ever)

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - Not on this account ( not on restoman. no ocasion)
Onyxia - Not on this account ( not on restoman. no ocasion)
Blackwing Lair - Not on this account ( not on restoman. no ocasion)
Ahn'Qiraj - Not on this account ( not on restoman. no ocasion)
Naxxramas - haven't finished it ( 2 last bosses havent died)

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - Karazhan Not on this account ( not on restoman. no ocasion), zul'aman Not on this account ( not on restoman. no ocasion), Gruul's Lair Not on this account ( not on restoman. no ocasion), Magtheridon Haven't done
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - haven't done
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - first and second Not on this account ( not on restoman. no ocasion) Sunwell yes healer and dps

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - Pug heal and dps
Malygos 25 - No
Ulduar 10 - Just first boss
Ulduar 25 - No
ToC 10 normal - Heal
ToGC 10 heroic - No
ToC 25 normal - Dps
ToGC 25 heroic - No
ICC 10 normal - Dps to sindragos
ICC 10 heroic - No
ICC 25 normal - No
ICC 25 heroic - No

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
[The Frostwing Halls (10 player)]

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y

There can be situatuion that i can be max 10 min later

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE - yes
Omen - Yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Yes
Grid - No
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
Nope

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
I have all effects On max No screen shots Sorry
With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
Ofcours yes

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Yes

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Actualy i have 2v2 team and im prepering pvp set. And I am skilling my engi spec that is almost max

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
So i have money for repairs and flask . im not full gemed and im getting gems atm. Im not good in earning money but for basic items i have enough money

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
I have dual - spec and i can change my spec but i dont thnik that guild will ask me for it Smile i realy like to plays haman and i think i am realy goo in it. realy like to heal on pve dps on pvp.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
I always put spellpower sockets to get higher heal. ( any tips welcome Smile ) I Have enchants on my shield and dagger only atm.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.
DPS- if its able i put fire totem near mobs and bosses to use fire nova. Then fire scock ligthtning bolt lava burst chain lightning and more lightning bolts
HEALER - when someone is dying i always use llesser heales for faster heals on raid earth shield on tank and always riptide. on raids also spamming chain heal for group heal.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.
I dont understand this question

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?

My profesions arnet on max skill so they arent helping me atm but im traning on it.

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.

I dont understand this question

Any additional things you'd like to add?
I know that my gs is not so big but i think that This guild can realy help me with it^^

Restoman

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Restoman - Shaman Empty Re: [Declined]Restoman - Shaman

Post  Goblette Thu Jun 24 2010, 17:31

Will have to decline this as Bloodpack is in the process of quitting as a 25 man raiding guild most likely.

Good luck elsewhere.

Goblette

Back to top Go down