Feral droods application - Bbetty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feral droods application - Bbetty

Post  Bbetty on Sun Apr 20 2008, 12:33

Introduction:
- Lo guys. Bbetty is applying to you. Lets get on to it.
In-game name:
- Bbetty (Known as Boomkinbetty, Bestbetty, Boostbetty, Blackbetty and so on). I personally think this name sucks, and the reason why I'm named Bbetty was that I was playing with some friends, and I got drunk and renamed till Bbetty... I shouldn't hide I'm thinking of renaming.
Class and spec:
- Druid, and my specc is feral atm - 0/47/14. This is all out based for tanking in PvE, and DPS.
Armory link:

- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Bbetty - Sheit... Shown in my grinder gear, which I'm using for killing trees in Skettis. Ive chosen to type the stats in my different types of gear as unbuffed:
- Tanking: 16,5k health, 45% dogderating, 30500 armor, 416 defense, and 86 resilience *Tanking by 2 pieces of vengeful, head and chest.*
- Feral DPS: 2900 att power, 40% critchance, 124 hit rating, and 11 expertiserating.
- Resto Healing: 1500 healing, 506 manaregen, 10k mana and 9% spellcrit.
- Balance DPS: 990 spelldmg, 400 mana regen, 15% spellcrit, 90 spellhit, and 10k mana.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
- Ive heard from a good ingame friend Beatyou about Bloodpack. He was member in my former guild, which I was leading myself, Salixz, and he was one of the keymembers. I'm looking for a 25-man raiding guild, which was about my former guilds progress, as I used to play on The Venture Co., and accidently migraded from the server, and unable to return. Bloodpack is in my eyes the perfect guild to me, as it is almost like CoC - CultofCodex -.
Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
- Beatyou might vouch for me, I dont know. But I'm a friendly and mature player, and working fine by all kind of gamers, so I hope to receive new ingame friends here.
What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
- I'm in Legendary, which I joined when I left LazyBones, so I could turn Resto. They didn't liked the idea about resto, and I couldnt raid as resto. I wanted to go PvP and some 10-man runs as resto for a while. Now I'm sick of resto, and missing the old days as feral, and hardcore raiding in SSC/TK - Gruuls and Maggy.
Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
- I have not played before TBC, because I made Bbetty after 2 months of TBC. I started hardcore gaming till 70, and I saw that I could reach nice gear in all speccs very easily, and I joined CoC. I started to raid KZ and then Gruuls, Maggy, SSC and TK. I was playing with Vashj and Kael, and then I made this migration, and CoC was gone forever. I reached: Magtheridons Lair: 1/1 Gruuls Lair: 2/2 SSC: 5/6 *Vashj till 10%* TK: 3/4 KZ: 12/12 ZA: 6/6.
Then I made my own guild - Salixz - with some RL friends on Anachronos, and Beatyou was one of our finest mages in there. We made HKM and all kz, and some of ZA, on 2 weeks, and then we disbanded... I joined LazyBones, after denying Made *They wanted me as resto*.

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
- All out. I can attendance for all raids whenever they are placed. *18.30-24+* I'm a seroius raider, and bringing elixirs/flasks, pots, food, reagents and so on.
How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
- Magtheridons Lair: 1/1 Gruuls Lair: 2/2 SSC: 5/6 *Vashj till 10%* TK: 3/4 KZ: 12/12 ZA: 6/6. All heroics, including the new one.
How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
- Show me a raid signup, and Ill sign for them all : )
What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
- Omen threatmeter - The newest always.
- Otra2 or CTraid
- Deadly bossmode.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
- Ill be grinding, doing heroics, chilling with friends, arenus, bgs and basicaly improving my gear.
Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
- Yes. My gear is fully socketed, and enchanted properly. I can't find better sockets/enchants except BT sockets. I'm alchemy myself and grinding/buying all my consumables an hour before the raid begins or so. Additional things to add?
- cat *This is not a dick...*

Bbetty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feral droods application - Bbetty

Post  Beatyou on Sun Apr 20 2008, 13:26

i know this dude (: he was gm for me for some mounths ago.
well hes a nice dude and knows hes class great Smile
you have my vote Razz

Beatyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Found on Sun Apr 20 2008, 14:00

Bit cocky, and mentioned the ķut of combat mp5, but hey, the rest of the app is perfect Smile Ragescream already mentioned you applying, im ok with it Smile

If Rhia's ok, please throw the guy an invite Smile
Found

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top