Paladin tank apply X-realm Leonia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paladin tank apply X-realm Leonia

Post  Brodiť on Tue Apr 22 2008, 00:56

In-game name: Leonia/Brodiť
Class and spec: Paladin Blood Elf Protection/Blood Elf Shadow Priest
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&n=Leonia
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&n=Brodi%C3%A9

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Because i would like to continue raiding and my Mate said this is the place to be Smile

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Galbatorix, hes my Real Life mate Smile

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? I was in Dot Com but my mate asked me to come and help his guild out on another server Kul Tiras...I left Dotcom because i wasnt happy with one off the officers and how he spoke to people in raids...i dont mind cristism, i welcome it but i dont like rudeness :S So i went to Lost on Kul Tiras but then after 2 solid weeks of raiding they decided to disband...So im currently just doing pvp to get a few bits and pieces but im sooo bored...lol

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? 2 Years, my first main was a undead shadow priest called Sayuri, i then decided to level up a paladin to see what they were like and i feel in love with the class. I then gave Sayuri to my partner, to find i missed having a shadow priest and Brodiť was born Smile Pre TBC i healed MC, BWL and ZG on my priest. Then as TBC came out i spec'd shadow and enjoyed doing kz and Gruuls on her. By this time Leonia was 70 and gearing up well. I rerolled and began the raids from scratch. Now my experience goes all the way up to BT and ive cleared MH excpet Archimonde...who is a pain! Cleared SSC and TK excpet Kael Smile I just hope i can share some of my experience with you guys Smile

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? Very...Pvp is boring the hell out of me.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) Everything up to 4th boss in BT.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding? If a raid is planned, ill be there Smile

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? Omen, Bigwigs, Pally power, few other thrown in there but these are the main ones

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Im on alot talking to my mates and farming so ive always got time for a natter Smile

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yip...two lvl 70s...25 dailys per day...dont really have an excuse. Also my Paladin is a pot master so i always have pots and flasks.

Additional things to add? My transfer date is the 24th. Hope to hear from you soon

Gemz
Brodiť

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin tank apply X-realm Leonia

Post  Galbatorix on Tue Apr 22 2008, 01:11

must admit that i do know this young lady Razz she is a good m8 and also very good at her tankadin and also her shadow priest - both of which are very well geared and she has lots of experience and commitment to the game, i personally beleive she would be an assett to the guild
Galbatorix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Found on Tue Apr 22 2008, 07:59

Amory looks fantastic, although I don't know much about pallies Smile But what to expect from someone who seen BT halfway..

I hope she won't lose interest with us, as I wonder in what timespan we will see BT, or even MH Razz Invite! I say Razz
Found

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormflare on Tue Apr 22 2008, 09:19

Found wrote:Amory looks fantastic, although I don't know much about pallies Smile But what to expect from someone who seen BT halfway..

Perhaps some MT/BT gear? Very Happy Joking ofc, armory looks very good, T5/ZA/badge-gear level (much better than mine). Very Happy

I hope she won't lose interest with us, as I wonder in what timespan we will see BT, or even MH Razz Invite! I say Razz

Yea, invite, if only to have 3 tankadins in one raid sometime. Very Happy

Im a bit curious about the 1/51/10 spec though, without Sacred Duty? Off-tank and/or grinding spec or something?

/Bubblespike
Stormflare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilness on Tue Apr 22 2008, 11:07

Nice application indeed. Will contact you in-game

Evilness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodiť on Tue Apr 22 2008, 15:23

ignore my spec...i was just messsing around with it cause this was suggested to me...actually forgot to change it cause ive not been tanking in raids recently. I will whisper you on my alt on your server today Smile 24th is my transfer date. Also i wont get bored, SSC and TK are fun Smile

Regards

Gemz

Last edited by Leonia on Tue Apr 22 2008, 15:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops)
Brodiť

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hekatez on Thu Apr 24 2008, 00:18

i love tankadins gief more Smile

Hekatez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodiť on Thu Apr 24 2008, 03:05

Hi im transfering over to the server later on today. I did whisper a officer in game and he said my application was successful but just want to confirm this Smile

Cya all soon Smile
Brodiť

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost on Thu Apr 24 2008, 08:17

Welcome to the guild, and see you later today then I guess Smile I've enabled your forum access so you can start signing up for the raids etc Very Happy

Lost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top