Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteSabre Application -Resto Shaman

Go down

EliteSabre Application -Resto Shaman Empty EliteSabre Application -Resto Shaman

Post  James Fri Oct 05 2007, 13:37

Greetings all!

I would like to apply to join your guild. I'm a player who has been away for a long time from the game (about 3 months). I recently rejoined the beautiful world of WoW. Used to be very hardcore but was finding myself burnt out (hence the 3 month afk).

Anyways, back to the present....I'm back! I also wanted a change of scene, so I also transfered servers. I'm currently in a guild called "Exhalted With Your Mum" amazing name, but thats all it is really at the moment. Problem is I think the GM's and such are around 13 or 14, so not much organisation. I'm not saying I have a problem with that, just that I want a bit more organisation :0)

Character Links:

Additional Info:
Shaman is currently enhancement so I can grind some mats and moola, but in my healing gear and resto spec I kick out exactly +1800 healing. Of course I will respec to whatever the guild wants me to :0)

Rogue is Combat maces spec. Again I will change spec if/when needed, but I got the impression you want healers more Surprised

I'm pretty well speced so wont be needing much if any gear, I just like making friends and being in a close nit guild with raiding opportunities. I understand you are mainly casual which is why I am applying. Weekend raiding sounds ace to me! Never know, maybe I can help somewhere with tactics, I also have no problems following orders What a Face

Need any more info let me know!

James

Back to top Go down

EliteSabre Application -Resto Shaman Empty Re: EliteSabre Application -Resto Shaman

Post  James Fri Oct 05 2007, 20:50

Glad to see the armoury links worked :0) Here we go again...

Shaman
http:// eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Elitesabre

Rogue
http:// eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Shadesabre

It doesn't weem to like the URL, just copy the whole line and remove the space after http://

James

Back to top Go down

EliteSabre Application -Resto Shaman Empty Re: EliteSabre Application -Resto Shaman

Post  Kareha Sat Oct 06 2007, 01:37

Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to write a little about yourself, greatly appreciated. I would like to offer you a place in the guild on a 2 week trial basis, the trial is as much for your benefit as for ours, just gives you a chance to see what your letting yourself in for Wink (just kidding, we're all really friendly).

If you are ready to join just send either myself or Zoraya a /w in game and we'll send you an invite Smile

Rgds

Kareha

GM of Bloodpack
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

EliteSabre Application -Resto Shaman Empty pew pew

Post  eXsisten Sat Oct 06 2007, 14:49

The 2 week trial is for kar to see if your sexeh!!!

in the forum! ayea! cheers lol!

eXsisten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down