Rogues application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rogues application

Post  Andoea on Sun Apr 27 2008, 13:43

Andoeas application - Happy reading !

In-game name: - Andoea

Class and spec: - Rogue - (15 . 46 . 0). This specc is awesome for combat PvE, and I'm doing awesome DPS in this specc as well.

Armory link: - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Andoea (I'm still working on improving my gear. Need some enchants and such, but I got the money for all those soon.)
Why are you applying to Bloodpack? - I like your progress and guild policies. Especially that you are using DKP, which rocks. DKP: Attendance = Loots imo, because rolling policies is just about luck, which is rly a sucky way to sort loots.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? - Bbetty. A RL friend of mine, which will vouch for me, i'm pretty sure about that.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? - First I was lvling till 70 on The Venture Co. and then me, betty and some RL friends talked about making a new guild on Anachronos, and it became reality, so we migraded. It disbanded after we killed gruuls, kz, and 2 bosses in ZA. After this I was searching for a new guild, and I ended up in Oblivious, which was/is a fairly good guild, but they didn't use DKP, and I couldnt go any longer with those sucky roll policies.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? - First I was lvling till 70 on The Venture Co. and then me, betty and some RL friends talked about making a new guild on Anachronos, and it became reality, so we migraded. It disbanded after we killed gruuls, kz, and 2 bosses in ZA. After this I was searching for a new guild, and I ended up in Oblivious, which was/is a fairly good guild, but they didn't use DKP, and I couldnt go any longer with those sucky roll policies.

*Sorry for using the same answer twice, but I thought it covered pretty much the history and the guild history.*

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? - I'm very interested in PvE raiding, as I'm not doing PvP *at all*. Except 10 games of arena, in that case the arena rewards could be improvement to my PvE gear.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) - All heroics almost except BM, SL, SV and SH. This is including Heroic mgt, which Ive done several times.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding? - All days, all night. This is seriously meant, as I'm a very active raider.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? - Omen, oRA2, CT_raidassist and DeadlyBossMode. This is pretty much what i need for raiding tho.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? - Grinding, doing heroics, some arenas and bg now and then. All in all, improving my gear.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? - Yes. I'm usually going with foodbuffs and elixirs, but I can change to flasks if needed. Also, Im reading on every bosses we will face, and Ill listen to your commands.

Additional things to add? - I'm 375 skinning, and crap Herbalism. Thanks for reading, luv you all!.

Andoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rogues application

Post  Bbetty on Sun Apr 27 2008, 13:50

/lick - /vouch

Bbetty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilness on Sun Apr 27 2008, 15:11

Thanks for your application m8.. At the moment we are kind of full on mele classes, however we will take your application in consideration and review it. We will get back to you very shortly.

Evilness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andoea on Sun Apr 27 2008, 15:17

Okay, Sounds good mate

Andoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andoea on Sun Apr 27 2008, 19:33

i just saw that you lack a few dps on 25 man (:
and im abel to play all days(:

Andoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon on Sun Apr 27 2008, 19:40

Yeah, we were short a dps or two, but still had 3 rogues, a ret pala, feral druid, enh shaman as melee dps, what we need are ranged dps and healers I'm afraid.

Rhiannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andoea on Sun Apr 27 2008, 20:31

Yea..
Dosent sounds to lucky for me im afraid of:p
But just look maybe you can use me, my gear isent the best becuse all the heroics and instances i do, my things just never drops:p but still trying(:

Andoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Found on Wed Apr 30 2008, 11:35

The best option for you is, to find a KZ guild, and try to gear up alot, and hope we will have a melee spot available somewhere in the near future. We'll remind ya, when we have one!

For now, we can't take ya unfortunately Sad

Soz!

Cheers
Found

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top