Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

restro shammy application

3 posters

Go down

restro shammy application Empty restro shammy application

Post  Muppit Sat May 10 2008, 14:37

In-game name:
muppit
Class and spec:
shammy restro or dps (i respec as needed but want to be resto )
Armory link:
restro :
health=7023
mana= 9017
bonus healing =1689 (unbuffed)
crit =9.21%
mp5= 149(with water shield on )

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
spoke to ragescream today , seems a nice person to talk to so thort i would see how i do

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
dont think so

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild
was not in a guild till i hit 64 then was asked to join branagan and was with it till it folded 1 mth ago ,now with LOD guld

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
not been playing as long as most (under 1 year ) , i leveled my shammy as ench dps and have got epix gear for dps ,but like restro as i do like healing for some strange reason

Raiding
How interested are you in PvE raiding?
i like to do raiding as i used to do it with branagan guild in kara

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
as a dps shammy we did kara and instances both normal and hero ,but as a restro shammy im newish to this and the guild im now in has only just started to do kara and need some new people to do it i think / ive done some healing in hero instances but again not as much as i have done going in as dps

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
most nights

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
bigwigs / grid / omen

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
as i have both epix gear for dps and restro , i tend to respec to do the dailys /pvp etc and instances for the guld im in as needed ,

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
no problem

Additional things to add?

as i said to ragescream when we spoke today , i am sending this application i to see if i would get in the guild , but i feel i should give the guild im in a few weeks to try to get the people to be able to raid (im not one for jumping from guld to guild ) but i can not see them being able to raid well for a long time
Muppit
Muppit

Back to top Go down

restro shammy application Empty Re: restro shammy application

Post  Evilness Sat May 10 2008, 15:16

thanks for your application. would have been nice to put an armory link, but np. we can check it out from the website. I will talk the other officers and see what they think and get back to you shortly. Though i need you to make sure that u will be able to raid with us at least 2-3 days every week.

Evilness

Back to top Go down

Post  Muppit Sat May 10 2008, 15:45

yes raiding is no probs for me , sats may be the only night i have trouble with ,but can get around that if needed ,
link of restro http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Muppit
Muppit
Muppit

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodié Sat May 10 2008, 17:26

Gear is nice...good luck with the application.
Brodié
Brodié

Back to top Go down

Post  Muppit Mon May 12 2008, 04:26

Leonia wrote:Gear is nice...good luck with the application.

thanks , and ty for the invite
Muppit
Muppit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down