Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adorabull (Undead Rogue)

3 posters

Go down

Adorabull (Undead Rogue) Empty Adorabull (Undead Rogue)

Post  Adorabull Sat May 10 2008, 15:24

In-game name: Adorabull
Class and spec: Rogue and Assasination/ subtlety with shadowstep
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Adorabull

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I’m applying to Bloodpack because I’m starving for some okay serious PvE, and I want to start out on a decent level, due to the fact that I have quite a lot of experience with it.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Hmm not anyone that I can recall, though my good irl mate, rafaellos just got his application accepted.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? On this rogue I havn’t been in any serious guilds, in fact I’ve just been in some lol PvP guilds. (U dropped your Soap and Bulldock Saints (that’s why the “bull” last in my name… we were a lot of irl mates, who started on this server and all were named smth like Unstoppabull, Untouchabull etc :p)

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I’ve played wow in like 3-4 years; I started out on my mage (Nazhrol) whom I quit for like 10 months ago. I did a lot of raiding on him and some PvP. Atm I’m playing my priest and rogue. On my priest I’m doing PvP for the biggest part and what concerns my rogue it’s almost same thing. <3 PvP Razz Im playing rogue because I simply love their abilities, <3 their damage + their survival in PvP (which partly is as good in PvE as well) And I’m playing shadowstep because it is the one and only spec that works in my arena team. ^^ It might sound like I’m just another PvP whore… which is partly true Razz … Though this doesn’t mean that I loathe PvE. Up to this point in the game I’ve done a lot of PvP and quite a bit of PvE as well. The pro PvE experience comes from my mage… But planning to change that Wink and with a bit of help from you guys, it should be possible.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
I like to raid because of the teamwork it requires and the challenges which you meet. I enjoy the progress that a guild makes when they down a boss, they never killed before. I <3 the intense fight which it is when you are very close to slay a boss you havn’t killed before. Besides I find it quite chilling to raid, which is great.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
In pre TBC my guild made it to second boss in Ahn qiraj 40. In TBC I have experience with whole SSC and the 2 first bosses in The Eye. This means that I know kara, gruul and magy as well ofc. All this PvE experience is on my mage and I would like to get it as well on my rogue Razz

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
Almost everyday, I’m working Tuesday and get off around @ 19 30 so I won’t be able to meet @ the start of raid time (I will probably be home around 19 45 – 20 00)

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
Deadly Boss Mods, CTRA and Omen… but if you need me to install others I will probably be able to do that Wink

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
As said before I’m playing a lot of PvP, bg’s, outside OG duelling or doing dailys, either on my priest or the rogue, I’m playing quite a lot so you guys can always catch up with me if you need to ask or talk about smth. But all this PvP doesn’t mean I’m not up for heroic or likely, in fact I would <3 to start doing heroics again, my priest (Invincibull) is on the server as well btw. But now that I’ve quit my mage, I consider my rogue as my main and it is him that I want to do some hardcore PvE on Razz

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
Well.. what concerns the gems and enchants, there is no need to worry about slacking… I <3 my rogue and want him perfect.. so always got the most beneficial gems and enchants. I’m doing dailys as said before so money is no problem. Flask, poisons, food and elixirs will always be in my bag once I start raiding.

Additional things to add?
I know my gear isn’t perfect for PvE, hopefully you guys will help me change that… but the vengeful swords and the fact I’ve gemmed my gear with only ap/crit/hit kind of makes up for it, as long as we aren’t @ Illidan yet or smth like that. I consider myself a dedicated player, which means I’ll gladly make my char better, as I mentioned before I’d like to do some heroics, but I want to do it with ppl whom I know can play their classes so we don’t have to waste time on silly wipes.
(Atm I got rank 3 blacksmithing mace in mh, I get vengeful sword on Wednesday.. miss 100 arena points : p )
I’m a 19 years old, studying in Denmark and enjoy being with my friends, playing wow, watching wow movies (both PvP and PvE) and all the regular stuff as well ofc >.< Razz
Hope to raid with you guys in near future

Adorabull

Back to top Go down

Adorabull (Undead Rogue) Empty Re: Adorabull (Undead Rogue)

Post  Zoraya Sat May 10 2008, 15:54

Full PvP people applying to a PvE guild make me sad Sad

Other than that, all I can say is that we're very very full on melee atm, and your spec is bad for PvE
Zoraya
Zoraya

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilness Sat May 10 2008, 16:00

first of all, i would like to thank you for applying to join our guild.. second of all, we are very full on mele dps even if u decided to equip your pve gear and pve specc. So i am sorry to tell you that we can't accept you because of that reason.. I wish you get a guild that suits your needs and fit your play style. Good luck

Evilness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down