Restro Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Restro Shaman

Post  Lucetta on Thu May 15 2008, 01:55

In-game name: Lucettà
Class and spec: Shaman/Restro
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&n=Lucett%C3%A1

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? want to raid on shammy...miss raiding with my lady Gemz, get on with the guild well and want to help ur friends progress.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Leonia, Mistress of Seduce

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Lost (Kul Tiras) reason = disbanded

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
With my main upto all instances excpt Naxxramas upto Sunwell 3/5
with my shaman Kara, i played the shaman for a quite now but been focusing lately on the main but thinking of rerolling maybe for the time being.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? PVE is a joy for me, some ppl enjoy and say PVP is the best but i do really like PVE much.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) upto sunwell

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?1-3 untill after June(after finishing my finals) then ill be playing more.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?Quartz, Decursive, Clique, Ace, Omen, Bartender, Recount, Bigwigs

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? i play mainly everyday on my characters, so i dont think there would be a problem

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes, no problem

Additional things to add?

Last edited by Lucetta on Thu May 15 2008, 14:07; edited 1 time in total

Lucetta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Restro Shaman

Post  Evilness on Thu May 15 2008, 08:09

your application is not completed m8. complete it and i will look into it again.

Last edited by Ragescream on Thu May 15 2008, 12:27; edited 1 time in total

Evilness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodié on Thu May 15 2008, 12:01

Lol i dont think he meant to summit it...i think he tried to save it lol...ill let him know...hehe
Brodié

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde on Thu May 15 2008, 15:18

Lucetta wrote: i played the shaman for a quite now but been focusing lately on the main but thinking of rerolling maybe for the time being.

That concerns me to be frank, one thing we'd like, and i think im right on this, is an applicant who is sure of who they actually want to be raiding with in our guild, and not change chars in the next 3 or 4 weeks cause your "bored".
Finde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodié on Thu May 15 2008, 16:48

Vouch for this guy...not only is he a good player but hes a top guy also...the guild know him as Caster Smile

Good Luck Smile
Brodié

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilness on Thu May 15 2008, 17:55

The thing that i am concerned with is that you will not be raiding enough with us since you have 2 chars and u said it yourself that you will be rolling on this playing for the time being. So i don't know what is ganna be your status later on.

Evilness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Found on Thu May 15 2008, 20:51

Imho the gear isn't even close to upto standards.. I see ALOT of green, while it's REALLY easy to gear up nowadays. I know resto shamans are great in raids, but imho we shouldn't let him in before he has better gear. I don't expect T5 on a new shaman, but some kara epics would be really nice, or some badge gear.
Found

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wandah on Thu May 15 2008, 21:53

is he aplying onley for hes resto shamie alt, or for hes main too?

Wandah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucetta on Thu May 15 2008, 23:47

Found wrote:Imho the gear isn't even close to upto standards.. I see ALOT of green, while it's REALLY easy to gear up nowadays. I know resto shamans are great in raids, but imho we shouldn't let him in before he has better gear. I don't expect T5 on a new shaman, but some kara epics would be really nice, or some badge gear.

when you said ALOT of green you made me see my gear again.......its only a green cloak and trinket (good trinket)...

Lucetta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Taurost on Fri May 16 2008, 11:39

Lucetta wrote:
Found wrote:Imho the gear isn't even close to upto standards.. I see ALOT of green, while it's REALLY easy to gear up nowadays. I know resto shamans are great in raids, but imho we shouldn't let him in before he has better gear. I don't expect T5 on a new shaman, but some kara epics would be really nice, or some badge gear.

when you said ALOT of green you made me see my gear again.......its only a green cloak and trinket (good trinket)...

Well it's only a few greens indeed. But quite a few of the epics you have are resto druid gear with spirit on em (although a few have mp/5 aswell) which ofc aren't the best (ofc I understand you taking them with lack of better). I'm also wondering why the best shaman piece you have atm isn't enchanted?

Your spec is very decent though, it's about the best you can go resto wise at this stage.

Taurost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Found on Fri May 16 2008, 17:07

Well we talked about it, and you're in Smile Rage will whisper you in game Smile

Cheers
Found

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top