Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hunter and alt tank app.

2 posters

Go down

hunter and alt tank app. Empty hunter and alt tank app.

Post  tartantroop Fri May 16 2008, 21:34

In-game name: tartantroop/foot
Class and spec:hunter marksman/ foot=tank
Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Tartantroop
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Foot
p.s. foot was logged out doing dailys tank gear full blue/epic 495 def. 13034.hp. and will show ingame iif problems believing me

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? it seems like a very well established raiding guild so that raids can go smoothly without arguments, that is what i am looking for.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
no one
What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
bodycount all the time and coldlogic through the disband and will only leave if accepted.
Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
i hav lvled both my chars applying to 70 and raided kara on both and in ssc/tk on my hunter and hav played for roughly a year, i like playing hunter because if they know how to shot rotate can be the best dps out there and i like tankin because you are face to face with the mob and it relays on u to stop it killing the whole raid

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? killing huge mobs is very satisfying

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
tanked most heroics, and have expirence in tk 2/4 and ssc 4/6
How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
from when i get home 5g.t. till 12g.t. and more wen its a weekend or on hoilday
What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
DBM. omen etc
We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
doing dailys and doing heroics.
Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
easily with the new dailys

Additional things to add?

hav a problem with themessiah but can get over in raids also will be off for 6weeks and will hav lots of spare time for raids

ty.. foot Suspect

tartantroop

Back to top Go down

hunter and alt tank app. Empty Re: hunter and alt tank app.

Post  Found Fri May 16 2008, 21:39

I'm sorry we're closed atm. Please check back from time to time to see if we're recruiting again.
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  tartantroop Fri May 16 2008, 21:54

kk

tartantroop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down