Berserko

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Berserko

Post  berserk on Sat May 17 2008, 13:20

In-game name:Berserko
Class and spec:Fire mage
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Berserko

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?To find a good and fresh mature guild.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?Themessiah,Ericka,Nargaar

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?Waco,Because people cant behave and they never even have a raiding scheduled for once.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? ive been playing the game for about a year now and i actually like my class and spec cause Fire does the most dmg and my class has the most spells.ive just been getting better geared,lvling other chacters to 70 and i cant rlly remember much.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?Very.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)yes i do heroics and the raids ive been in is the following:SSC / Gruuls / Kz / AQ20/AQ40 / MC
How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?about 3-5 hours.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?Omen / KTM

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?Ofcourse.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?Yes,my paladin is a JC.

Additional things to add?I have a paladin/Bladefire. I have a hunter/Mysticdragun Very Happy

berserk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Berserko

Post  Evilness on Sat May 17 2008, 13:48

Thanks for your application , We are currently full on mages though. Good luck finding a guild that suits your needs.

Evilness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum