Apllication

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apllication

Post  Abbadonis on Mon May 19 2008, 15:52

In-game name:Abbadonis
Class and spec:Affliction/Imp
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Abbadonis

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

I have been a way for a while and need to get back into a serious guild that actually plays the game and doesnt just farm and play PvP.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?

I have played with Themessiah for ages before i took a break. He used to be in Boody Count with me, and i was one of the higher levels at the time, who helped alot, and hopefully made a difference to the members.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?

Body Count. Left due to inactivity and playing LOTRO. Bored of that, now back into WoW, as there really is no game like it.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

Been playing for a few years now. Have a 70 Hunter which is used for farming my mats only, and some 60;s with Max Engineering and nearly maxed Enchanting.
Not done any high level PvE, but really want to do that as much aspossible. Been one of those things i have been itching to get into. Just need to find the right group of peeps who are active and have memebers online most times.
Of all the specs i love my Lock. Has always been the mst fun, and although they arent the toghest, i love the way they can bring down othr specs/chars with that little bit of fun element thrown in. Always my fav class by any means.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?

Very, like i said, i wold like to become part of an active guild that is serious about it.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)

Tbh, none, but i need to get into it, and become part of a seriosu group. We all have to start somewhere....

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?2-3 days the week 4-5 hours

Most nights in the week, and atr least one full day at weekend, with Sundays nights free too.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?

Tell em what i need and i will install it...i had Omen, but it needs updating...

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?

Farming stuff, making stuff for friends and helping peeps out...its what i like to do when i get a quiet moment

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?

No problem....have enough money to keep me going, and a quick hour farming ands selling can supply me with potions/flasks i need....

Additional things to add?

I know my gear is low right now,but i aim to make that change...once i have at leat half decent gear, i know i will be an awesome addition...i just wanna get into PvE and be part of a friendly active group who enjoy the game... affraid

Abbadonis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apllication

Post  Hekatez on Mon May 19 2008, 16:16

i will keep my response simple and constructive for u i hope

atm ur gear is not anywhere near the lvls required i suggest to gain gear u run alot of 5 mans at lvl 70 on normal then heroic to farm gear drops and badges for the badge vendor gear.

To gain the PVE raid xp that u need i would suggest also to find a smaller guild who is starting karazhan or is clearing karazhan on a regular basis and recruiting towards 25 mans like gruuls lair becase atm the content we are on requires class knowlage as well as raid knowlage in general on ur rolls and how raids work addons ect.

Finally ur specc its not terrible in fairness however if u wish to impress on specc and do more dps in raid i would choose a 41/0/20 specc taking unstable affliction as its a must for affliction locks to increase there overall dps output.

as i am not an officer tho i will leave it in there hands to say what the final result of ur app is tho i hope i was helpful to u in some way. GL

Hekatez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themessiah on Mon May 19 2008, 16:42

/vouch this guy is awesome yes gear is a problem heroics would improve that which i will help ya with and /agree with Hekatez go with a 41/0/20 spec for best dps

i belive you would be an really good addition to the guild your friendly and know your char

hope you get in guild m8 but im not an officer so its down to them

good luck
Themessiah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Found on Mon May 19 2008, 17:11

Well we DO miss a nice affliction lock in most of our raids.. but the gear you have is from someone who grinded their way to 70, and didn't even pick up some quests for a nice weapon/hat etc.

I'm not going to decide if you're going to be accepted or not, but IF you get an inv, make sure you drop mining, and level tailoring alll the way to 375. Make yourself a frostweave set and collect enough cloth for the tailored hat and legs, and belt (of blasting) pref.

I know giving up mining isn't easy, but recruiting a lock with green gear isn't easy for us either..
Found

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brodiť on Mon May 19 2008, 19:29

Also try and get to as many heroics as you can...im finding the new badge gear amazing and its easy to get...Good Luck
Brodiť

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilness on Wed May 21 2008, 20:46

After a deep discussion about your application, we found out that we are kind of full on dps atm. So please do check up later on and see if there is a spot available. As for now i wish you all the best in finding another guild. thanks and have fun.

Evilness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top