Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haxxel - 70 Hunter

Go down

Haxxel - 70 Hunter Empty Haxxel - 70 Hunter

Post  Haxxel Mon Jun 09 2008, 20:31

In-game name: Haxxel
Class and spec: Hunter (B-elf), BM 41/20. But can respecc if needed.
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Cuz, i think this is the right guild for me. Nice progress, and friendly peoples.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? I have played with some players, i know that.. But can't remember with who. And i dont think they know me so good. And you got a nice progress!

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? E X I T, was my last. To bad progress. Only Kara and ZA, too bad.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? Well, i started in december 2007. I like hunters and BM is the best raid specc, I migrated from Talnivarr like 2 month ago.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? I love raiding! And tbh, i hate PvP.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) Atm i have just cleared kara, gruul, 3/6 ZA, and whipe on maggy (so i can taccs on maggy). The progress isn't that good, that's why im looking for a guild like Bloodpack. I'm doing heroics every day, and I'm willing to help the guildies ofc!

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? I can be on all! Sometimes i maybe got football's match on sunday at that time. But that's not often.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? Omen, DBM, BigWigs, Group calender, recount (lol)

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? I'm a VERY active player. And as i said, im doing heroics often when its not raid.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Ofcourse! I got the money and time that is needed,

I'm replacing my blue belt this week, im sure of that. And im saving my badge so i can buy the 100 badge legs and change enchant on it. And the blue ring is going to be replace soon too!

Axel Smile

Additional things to add?

Haxxel

Back to top Go down

Haxxel - 70 Hunter Empty Re: Haxxel - 70 Hunter

Post  Evilness Tue Jun 10 2008, 06:47

thanks for your application. I am sorry to inform you that we are currently full on dps. We are looking for healers and 1 tank. We often have more than 5 back-up players for more than 90% of them time for all raids. Thus inviting you wouldn't give you any spot. Sorry to decline your application.. I wish you find the guild u seeking for and good luck.

Evilness

Back to top Go down