Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaveCanen - Possible GogG merger

Go down

CaveCanen - Possible GogG merger Empty CaveCanen - Possible GogG merger

Post  Guest Wed Feb 06 2008, 14:44

Hey guys! I'm a GogG member and i'm all in favor of merging with Bloodpack so i thought i'd make my introduction here so you know about me if the merger goes through! Here we go:

In-game name: CaveCanen (that's latin for "beware of the Dog", btw!Cool)
Class and spec: Healer Priest
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=CaveCanen

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Because i "need" to raid! I love raiding and i'd love to know all the higher-level instances...

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
I have raided Gruul with you guys and the people i talked to seemed quite nice (healers mostly). Don't know if anyone can vouch for me, i only migrated to Anachronos a few weeks ago.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
I started back in Runetotem in a guild called Knights of the Nether but soon joined Slackers (i was about level 50). I stayed with them until the expansion came out and they all migrated to Anachronos. I decided to stay behind so i could play with some RL mates of mine but recently we all decided to migrate here and rejoin our former Slacker friends. I was invited to GogG where i am now.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I have been playing WoW for over two and a half years, mostly as a healer. With my priest (CaveCanen) i have done all pre-tBC content (we had MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20 on farm, AQ40 up to the Twin Emperors and were starting Naxxramas when the expansion came out). I have farmed Karazhan and Gruul's Lair, tried The Eye and SSC a few times. My gear is all Kz, Gruul, Heroics and a pvp neck that i got so i could say i had tried pvp! Smile
I have a couple of dps alts (Elemental Shaman Kz attuned and a mage almost 70) and I have also leveled alts of every class up to level 30 or so to get to know them a bit. But in the end, healing with CC is what i love to do and i will always give her preference unless one of the others is needed instead.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
Extremely. For me, raiding is what WoW is all about...

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
I have healed in Kz, Gruul, The Eye, SSC and every heroic instance. I am geared and specced for raiding, with focus on endurance, rarely running oom.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
I have been trying to cut down on my WoW-time so i set myself the limit of one raid per week. I usually play almost every night for a few hours in the evening but i will only do a full 4- or 5-hour raid once a week.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
I have pretty much every raid add-on there is. I have been using both KTM and Omen for threat management (i'll stick to Omen, seems to be more accurate), BigWigs Boss Mod for raid warnings and timers, PerfectRaid for healing (best healing add-on ever!), and a combination of CT and Bartender for UI customization. Also have Ventrilo, Teamspeak and Skype.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Like i said, i will be online almost every night during the week (less on the weekends) and i usually log an alt to level until i find a group to do an instance or group quest.

Additional things to add?
I'm a 35-year-old portuguese, divorced and living with my girlfriend. I am a friendly guy who likes to talk to other people and get to know different cultures. You will often hear me on VT or TS. I enjoyed raiding with Bloodpack and i hope this merger goes through!

CC

Back to top Go down

CaveCanen - Possible GogG merger Empty Re: CaveCanen - Possible GogG merger

Post  Kareha Wed Feb 06 2008, 14:50

Hi Cave

Thanks for taking the time to gives us your details, I just need to have a chat with Scan about a couple of things then hopefully it's all systems go Smile

Rgds

Kareha

GM of Bloodpack
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down