Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubblelady - Holy Pala - GogG

Go down

Bubblelady - Holy Pala - GogG Empty Bubblelady - Holy Pala - GogG

Post  Guest Fri Feb 08 2008, 14:20

In-game name: Bubblelady
Class and spec: Holy Palla
Armory link: hmmm, cant access it from work :/

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Merging ftw. Hope we can move forward and play together so we can see new content.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Cant remember anyone to be honest

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
Been in slackers back in Runetotem. Great days. Very fun indeed. When they migrated I stayed with some friends (cavecanen) and now we decided to rejoin them and we entered in gogg. The merge is giving us the hope to do what we havent been able till now

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I play WoW since 1st day in Portugal. My main was a mage those days. Then I created a Shadow Priest for pvp that becamed my main in tbc. After leveled both to 70 I decided I wanted to try holy side and went the hard way…. Could have just respected, but no, I lvled a palla (didn’t wanna die in 1 shot). I loved the holy part and he’s my main atm.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? Aint this game about that?
Well, I really miss raids. Every night I try to do heroics cause it’s the best I can atm. I love the social part of party/raiding, and I miss the new encounters/bosses cause I love to learn. I choose a day wiping in a new boss instead of just staying somewhere without doing nothing or even clear an instance that is in farm status.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
Back in Slackers I did ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40 (didn’t make it all) and tried naxx once or twice. After tbc, I only made KZ and almost all Heroics.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
Time isn’t the problem, the log time is. I usually log at about 21:30/22:00 (then I can stay till 2:00 or later if needed). So I usually am in the backup team or, if 2nd group can start later for later players like me, then its just perfect.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
Think I use them all. DeadlyBoss, Decursive, Omen, blablabla (this isnt an addon, its just…. Ya know) Shocked . Don’t use any to help healing, cause it makes me feal like cheating. affraid

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? I log 99% of the days in 1 year (ok, at new year I log later and prolly drunk drunken ). I always try to get a group for an heroic. If I cant, ill quest, lvl my alt (im lvling a hunter 46 when I have nothing else to do), do pvp to gear my chars a bit, I make some tabledances nude in my baby palla to get some extra gold….. well, I know how to find some fun. inside game

Additional things to add? Well, im a 33y old, male, from Lisbon Portugal, with a charming child named Rita with 6y and a beautiful boy with almost 2y Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Bubblelady - Holy Pala - GogG Empty Re: Bubblelady - Holy Pala - GogG

Post  Vash Fri Feb 08 2008, 19:20

OOOOOH CARALHO! UM TUGA PRA NOSSA GUILD =D ATÉ QUE ENFIM!
Vash
Vash

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 08 2008, 19:55

Dois, o Cavecanen tb é.

Sorry, Portuguese crap

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 08 2008, 20:16

lol hey storm Smile thats some crazy shit u speaking there Razz

Back to top Go down