Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] New Application Resto or Ele shaman

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] New Application Resto or Ele shaman Empty [Declined] New Application Resto or Ele shaman

Post  Hardtime Thu Apr 23 2009, 20:24

Personal
Name(optional):

In-game name:Hardtimes
Class and spec:Shaman resto or Ele prefer resto to be honest got some decent gear but the majority of my best gear is in ele as i played ele in my old guild. my healing gear is still decent though
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? im applying to bloodpack because i have heard good things about the guild and im looking to progress with end game content and high end raids.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Not that i can think of at the moment buut iv done alot of heroics and raids and will probably know a good few
What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? i am currently guildless

What previous guilds have you been in? Sundown

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
no i dont have any with any guilds other than this
What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core -
Onyxia -
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj -

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - cleared
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - os naxx voa EoE all cleared havent been to ulduar normal and is one of the main reasons i want to join a guild
Heroic Raids - all of the above + the flame leviathon in ulduar

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N]y
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]y

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - y
Omen - y
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - no timers can get totem timer but i dont think its needed
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?N

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? Y

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? grinding for money for flasks doing heroics for badges doing fishing cooking dailys playin my alt

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? yes i am i usually use Flask of the frost wyrm and tender shoveltusk steak in ele spec and nettlefish or might rhino dogs and flask of mojo or flask of frost wyrm depending on the raid in healer spec

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with the your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? im familiar with my specs except enhancement but the other 2 im fine and willing to respecc to both.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.

Any additional things you'd like to add? i would like to add that i have 4 out of 5 valourous in ele spec but i dont have the vallourous gloves yet my healer spec gear u will see on wow armoury i can change as i have other pieces like valourous which i can swap and change to suit the raid encounters im not sure what else i need to add but feel free to whisper me in game if you have any questions that i might not have filled in here

Hardtime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] New Application Resto or Ele shaman Empty Re: [Declined] New Application Resto or Ele shaman

Post  hardtime Thu Apr 23 2009, 21:20

forgot to link this in the main application Smile

hardtime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] New Application Resto or Ele shaman Empty Re: [Declined] New Application Resto or Ele shaman

Post  Shífthappens Thu Apr 23 2009, 23:32

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Hardtimes
guests cant seem to post links Smile
Good luck with the app
Shífthappens
Shífthappens

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Thu Apr 23 2009, 23:43

Thanks for the apply, we'll get back to you shortly.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Fri Apr 24 2009, 14:05

Sent in-game notification to Slimshaun.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down