Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Chrelles- Holy/ Disc priest

+4
Killalól
Myriad
Kareha
chrelles
8 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Chrelles- Holy/ Disc priest Empty [Accepted] Chrelles- Holy/ Disc priest

Post  chrelles Sat May 16 2009, 01:01

Personal
Name(optional): Christian Leroyer

In-game name: Chrelles
Class and spec: Holy priest 14/57 My secondary at the moment is a pvp shadow spec. Since we had a full time disc priest in Rebirth, i might aswell go for a pvp spec for grinding and abit of pvp in my sparetime
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Chrelles

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

I know my end as a hardcore raider has taken it's last breath. I have Been in Rebirth from the beginning of june 2008 to now, and sadly the gm and officer are leaving the game. I don't have the energy to push the game to it's max with endless progression hours and achievement rush, and then try to push beyond all the achievement and reach Algalon.

I will still focus in raiding, and try to bring my a-game to every raid, but hardcore is no longer an option for me for, so i will keep playing world of warcraft in a casual inviroment, still with my usual very high attendency.

I have on and off talked to Aranacule in Bloodpack, cause we have a long time friendship from our time in Lazybones until now. I heard that Bloodpack are a friendly guild with alot of reallife friends from Britannia and friendly and still keep focus in raid and get the job done sounds apealing. And that Bloodpack are seaching for a Holy/disc priest able to fufill both roles

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
I think Aranacule will vote for me if i bribe him with enough gold :-)

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?

My current guild is Rebirth. The 13 may 2009 Zorik (Raidleader and Gamemaster) pulled the plug and an era is gone. Those who wanted to still progress hardcore, has either left for a hardcore guild or applied to one, and many other have left the game. Some will stay there as social and friends, but Rebirth is no longer a raiding guild.

What previous guilds have you been in?

-Dusk of shadow
-Lazybones
-Rebirth

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No i don't have

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?

My family, friends, playing poker. watching movies, and a very big interest for sport

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - Not been playing vanilla
Onyxia - No
Blackwing Lair - No
Ahn'Qiraj - No

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - Yes
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - Yes
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - Yes

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - yes
Heroic Raids - yes

I started Rolling a priest on stormscale. My friend said i could heal him on his warrior, so thats what i did. At level 61 he changed server to Anachronos cause he had a real life friend here on this server.

So without any close friends on Stormscale i went along with him. I joined Dusk of shadow i think it was called. That was a leveling guild that dis-abandon while i was leveling.

I then joined Lazybones in 2007 where i was in over a year. We started in Karazhan and recruited people to become a raiding guild. After progression up to Bloodboil in Black Temple and cleared Mount Hyjal. At that time i was an officer and raidleader and i pushed Lazybones to clear Black Temple. But apparently people was fed of wiping endless on bloodboil and many core raiders left the game.

At that point we could not get enough people on to raid, so after a long time of consideration i wanted to try hardcore raiding. I talked to my current guildmaster, and letting him know, that i wanted to try out Rebirth or change server if i was declined in Rebirth.

I joined Rebirth in beginning in of june 2008 and was apart of progressing and killing M'uru and Kil'jaeden prenerf. Wotlk went to a fast kill of Kel'thuzad 16 man the 16th November 2008 and Sartherion later that night. Later Malygos got killed the 19th of november. I was part of all progression there.

We later did the achievement glory to the raider and glory to the hero. I also did of the Nightfall (10man) as first on the server and around 20th fastest kill in the world.

Then Ulduar came and that went good and fast. I was part of all progression fight and killed Yogg Saron the 19th of April. Later we did Thorim Hardmode very very close on Hodir hardmode the 12th may. But we never came back finishing the 13th of may cause like mention we dis- abandon there. Last but final i also did freya on hardmode on 10 man.

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? It's within the server, so i can be there as fast you want if im accepted for a trial.

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

-Glory to the hero,
-Glory of the raider
-Glory of the heroic raider.
- Knock knock knock on wood (10 man)
-Heroic Desent into madness
-Decent into madness
-Heroic Loose your illusion

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 y
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 y

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - yes both
Omen - I use gridalert to check if i got aggro + i get a raidwarning on my screen if i have on some add mobs.
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - I use omnicc and classtimers
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Zomgbuff to fast buffing up the raid

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?

Yes im looking forward to do some hardmodes and achievement, I will just not put the same ammount of time that i used to do.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? I will standby as availible if im needed in raid, and in the meantime i will proberly do some achievement or daillies while being on waiting list ready to go if something happen.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?

Flask and buff food are mandatory so you will not see me in anywhere slacking on that. I will allways have my gear enchanted and gemmed correctly by knowing and mastering my class watching theorycrafting and class news that will affect how i gem and enchant.

Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes in been raiding hardcore without any allowing of slack. So you will allways see me with plenty of flask of both kind i use for extended raiding hours, or if people forget there can ofcause borrow from me.

What consumables do you typically use?

It really depend on fight. Bosses like Mimiron, Thorim, Freya, and Hodir, i will usually still use Flask of pure Mojo and mana buff food.When gear become better i will I will no longer have those mana issues like i have now at those fights, And then will then change to pure spellpower flask. Rest of the fights i use Flask of frostwyrm cause it's scale better for a Holypriest.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it?

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class?

I choosen a priest from the beginning of world of warcraft, and I still have it as my main. I really enjoy healing when it is tence and challenging. I love the priest class cause the flexibility and complexy of theorycrafting and fast reaction, and pushing healing can save people give such a good feeling. I have playing 177 days on my priest and have a thorough insight of all 3 specs. I been playing all 3 specs but mainly holypriest as that was needed in raid, and the fact that Screamer (Rebirth priest) was fulltime disc in raid. But i been to severel raid palying disc like Twillight vanquisher spamming shield and penance on main tank.

How familiar are you with your class'

I am very familar with my class. I consider myself to ontop of theorycraft and priest knowledge during my 2 years as priest. Im also very competitive person who has a minner mentality and in life abit of a bad loser :-)

Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it?

Yes ofcause im here to help Bloodpack in it's way of progressing, not the other way around. I will help what is most needed and adapt to that.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.

I use tools like Lootrank. rawr. My Theory i get from reading severel forum like Blizzard official forum, Elitist Jerks and Mmo-champion.

Any additional things you'd like to add?

I find myself as a easy going person. I having a easy way to adapt to people, and i see myself as having a friendly attitude. I will not cause any agument or bad manner in Bloodpack, and will not whine or act unappropiate whether im sitting out or any other issue.

I also see myself as a social guy, talking alot in chat and discuss things and having a passion and addiction to the game.

Feel free to ask me any question online on either my characters Chrelles or Donchrelle
or on msn Leroyerc@hotmail.com

Sorry about the wall of text, and many many grammar mistakes an (I blame me being a Dane)

Regards

/ Christian

chrelles

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Chrelles- Holy/ Disc priest Empty Re: [Accepted] Chrelles- Holy/ Disc priest

Post  Kareha Sat May 16 2009, 01:06

Very nice app Smile
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Chrelles- Holy/ Disc priest Empty Re: [Accepted] Chrelles- Holy/ Disc priest

Post  Myriad Sat May 16 2009, 01:48

Very nice app, our usual recruitment officer is on holiday for the next couple of days but we will try and get back to you asap

Myriad

Back to top Go down

Post  chrelles Sat May 16 2009, 01:58

Thx for the nice words guy's There are no rush for a fast answer. I got plenty of time to wait.

chrelles

Back to top Go down

Post  Killalól Sat May 16 2009, 09:01

very skilled and friendly player
Killalól
Killalól

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy (Dwerimia) Sat May 16 2009, 10:56

I used to raid with Chrelles in LazyBones and he is a great player who knows his class very well. He would be a great addition to our raids, so i can deffo vouch for this guy!!

Good luck with ur app mate cheers
Andy (Dwerimia)
Andy (Dwerimia)

Back to top Go down

Post  Siphon Sat May 16 2009, 14:12

nice app, best of luck Very Happy
Siphon
Siphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Sun May 17 2009, 20:06

Thank you for your application, sorry for the delay in responding. We'd be very happy to give you a trial. Please whisper myself (Rhiannon) or Findecano in-game for an invitation.

Last edited by Rhiannon on Mon May 18 2009, 01:07; edited 1 time in total

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Mon May 18 2009, 01:03

I'm an idiot Very Happy
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down