Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Elemental Shaman

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Elemental Shaman Empty [Accepted] Elemental Shaman

Post  Kknd Sat Aug 08 2009, 17:35

Personal
Name(optional): Matija / Butch

In-game name: Jailbreak / Kknd
Class and spec: Shaman - Elemental / Hunter - Survival
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Jailbreak / http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Kknd

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? 60 fps / yes a stable 12 mbit connection / 75-150

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Im looking for a guild where can i show my skills and have fun while im raiding, and if that is not enough i will have to sell my body to the female players in ur guild =(
Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Since some of my old guildys are in Bloodpack now i hope they can vouch for me
What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
Rebirth , but it seems im the only active player atm =(

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
Nope
Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
My alt was Jailbreak but i raided in Naxx and Ulduar with him
What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
Hmm , i would say Animes, booze, girlz...
Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - Cleared
Onyxia - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - Cleared
Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - Cleared
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - Cleared

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - Naxx / Ulduar some bosses
Heroic Raids - Naxx / Ulduar

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - yes
Omen - yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - not realy
Grid - yes
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img20/2177/wowscrnshot080809163201.jpg
With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
yes
Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
yes i dont mind to sit out
How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
i usualy grind mats for flask, potions, or go hunting and fishing =)

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
I am able to support my raiding expenses , since i have max Alchemy im allways trying to find the best suited consumable for boss encounters but it usualy ends up with chugging down a flask.
Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
I allways wanted to play dps classes so i started with hunter , after a while when raiding got serious i needed a char with whom i could grind mats for potions and flasks so i chose a shaman becouse i allways wanted to spam lightning =) , i am familiar with other specks of my chars but to be honest my healing skillz on shaman are 0, i am willing to respec if the raid requires it.
Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.
Elitistjerks, MMO Champion or WoW class forums
What professions have you chosen on your raiding character? How do they benefit you in raids?
ALchemy / JC , alchemy gives extra hour on flasks and JC possibility to craft unique gems for the gear.
Kknd
Kknd

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Elemental Shaman Empty Re: [Accepted] Elemental Shaman

Post  coragio Sat Aug 08 2009, 17:50

for what it's worth as i'm not rly logging online anymore apart from some social chatter with some people i'll give my 2 cent as an ex guildy in rebirth with kknd.

he's a good skilled person that knows what he's doing in the situations he's in. always up for trying out new things and new specs whenever it's needed.
he likes women (kknd, you got to know darkangel is easily attracted Twisted Evil ), he's funny to hear on vent, sounds like some maffia dude which makes it funny to listen to him (apart from tyax when he's sick and sounding like an 80 year old granny sunny ) in the rare occasions he's anywhere near serious Razz

for the rest, i'm more then confident the people with a history in rebirth and that have played with kknd will tell the same about him then i am right at this moment.
coragio
coragio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Sat Aug 08 2009, 19:07

Thanks for the application, we'll get back to you shortly.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  chrelles Sun Aug 09 2009, 11:55

A really fun person especially on vent. Almost all gems are allready changed to epics says in all without being in a raiding guild. KKnd would be an asset to bloodpack no matter if it his shaman or hunter.

Wish you the best of luck KKnd..see you around ingame

chrelles

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Sun Aug 09 2009, 16:11

We're going to give you a trial, please whisper me in-game for an invite.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down