Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Mistrale - Mage Arcane

5 posters

Go down

[Declined] Mistrale - Mage Arcane Empty [Declined] Mistrale - Mage Arcane

Post  Mistrale Wed Nov 04 2009, 14:09

Before posting this candidature I have to provide details :
- I am French so my english is not perfect but I am doing;
- I prefer to stay guilder for now because I am on an french server and I prefer to wait to be accepter into a guil on a server english before migrating (because there is a few guilds corresponding to my schedule).

Here is the presentation of my sexy mage : her name is Mistrale, she is an undead like all my other rerolls. I am specialized in the Arcane (57/3/11) or in the Fire[(18/53/0) it is my second spec so if you need me in frost I can change it]. I love all my spe so if you ask me to play fire I will do it with much pleasure like I play Arcane ( I have a preference for Fire because it is more nice to play than arcane but less profitable).
In Arcane I use the glyphe of Arcane Missiles, the glyph of Arcane Blast and the glyph of Molten Armor. My dps cycle depends on my mana but mostly I spellcast three or four times Arcane Blast then Arcane Missiles if Missile Barrage proc and if not I continue to cast Arcane Blast with my debuff x 4 a few times then I use Arcane Barrage to take off my debuff. When I am full mana and I want to burst a boss a spam Arcane Blast (I like doing 21k damage) then I am oom and I cast evocation under Icy Veins. I have a macro for my burst :
/cast Arcane power
/cast Icy Veins (I put it in last to see the time of reset of Arcane Power and I have Icy Veins in my action bar to see the end of the reset of Icy Veines, like this I can do a big burst and a small burst) and I have Presence of Mind on a shortcut that I cast before doing my burst.
In Fire I use the glyph of Fireball, the glyph of Molten Armor and the glyph of Improved Scorch because it is always useful to have Improved Scorch if the other mages or warlocks don't have the bonus + 5 critical hit. My dps cycle : I put Improved Scorch for + 5 % critical hit then I spam Fireball and cast Pyroblast when Hot Streak proc.

Here my Wow Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Conseil+des+Ombres&n=Mistrale
My total time played is about 167 dayme played this level is about 60 days.

Concerning my professions I am like all other cloths : Enchanting and Tailoring. I upped them just for the bonus of the profession concerned (tailoring for embroidery on cap and enchantig for spell damage on rings) but they are not optimized because I though that enchanting and tailoring were not the best professions but if we ask me to up them I will do it without problems.

During raids I use flasks of the Frost Wyrm and when there are not feasts I use Firecracker Salmon. Continue to wipe on a try is not a problem for me unless we die by the lack of optimization and skill of someone. What I like in PVE HL is principally wipes because I am masochist. More seriously it is when we are close to down a boss even if we continue to die all trying (don't think that I want the ease I am still not tired of trying to down a boss :p). Of course I have ventrilo , skype and TS (even if nobody goes on TS), but it would be better for you to not hear me because of my english (anyway I am a pixel so I don't have to talk :p). I know nothing about computers but on mine I can play with three accounts simultaneously so I think that my computer is powerful enough to raid.

I use addons like Omen, DeadlyBossMod, Prat, AtlasLoot, Recount, Decursive, BigBrother (because I like to annoy people who don't have their flask and food buff) and WowDings (because I like kikoo smileys).

I don't have a big experience PVE because I didn't have availability for that but I still clean some instances :
- pre-BC : I have cleaned MC, ZG andAQ 20 on my priest but I have delete my priest so you can't check if I am lying or not Twisted Evil ;
- BC : on Mistrale, I have cleaned Kara, ZA, the beggining of KT, SSC, and I quickly put the feet in BT and Hyal post-nerf
- Woltk : I have cleaned Naxx (10/25), Malygos (10/25), Ulduar (10/25) except Algalon and Yogg-Saron, TOCG 10 (4/5), TOC (10/25). I started to be available during this period and I deciced to join a guild with a progress PVE HL more and less high but it was more a guild of friends doing some PVE HL that a real guild PVE HL (but I liked ).

I can assure three raids per week : Thursday, Friday and Sunday and if you need me on Tuesday I will manage to come. I am also available on weekends if you do raids 10.

Why do I want to come in your guild ? I have two motivations :
First) I have played wow since five years and I am tired of this game but I am addicted so it would be better for me to go on an english server to learn english than stay on a french server;
Secondly) It seems that English are stronger than French (it is an observation that I do during my research for a guild Smile ) and you look to be perfect for me and my schedule ( it is surely not reciprocal because you seem to have your roster mage full).

Thank to people who have read this candidature despite the fact that it is short compared to other Rolling Eyes

Mistrale

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Mistrale - Mage Arcane Empty Re: [Declined] Mistrale - Mage Arcane

Post  Andy (Dwerimia) Wed Nov 04 2009, 14:27

There is actually a premade Template for applications
Andy (Dwerimia)
Andy (Dwerimia)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistrale Wed Nov 04 2009, 14:44

Sorry I thought it would be better than questions-answers, you want me to redo my candidature in good shape ?

Mistrale

Back to top Go down

Post  Noktus Wed Nov 04 2009, 14:53

If you would be able to redo your application following the template it would be much appreciated, this enables our officers to assess you better as a person and a player.

Thanks
Noktus
Noktus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistrale Wed Nov 04 2009, 16:13

Before posting this candidature I have to provide details :
- I am French so my english is not perfect but I am doing;
- I prefer to stay guilder for now because I am on an french server and I prefer to wait to be accepter into a guil on a server english before migrating (because there is a few guilds corresponding to my schedule).

Personal

Name(optional): Aude (yes I am a girl I hope you are not sexist)

In-game name: Mistrale
Class and spec: Mage Arcane or Fire (double spec)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Conseil+des+Ombres&n=Mistrale

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?

Around 60 FPS in a 25 man raid and around 150 Ms. My connection is also very stable.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

I have two motivations :
First) I have played wow since five years and I am tired of this game but I am addicted so it would be better for me to go on an english server to learn english than stay on a french server;
Secondly) It seems that English are stronger than French (it is an observation that I do during my research for a guild :p) and you look to be perfect for me and my schedule ( it is surely not reciprocal because you seem to have your roster mage full).

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?

Like I said I am on a french server so I have never played with a personn of Bloodpack.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?

Actually I am in Ladiesband on the server Conseil des Ombres, I think it is a good guild but I want to migrate on an english server and find a guild with a high progress PVE.

What previous guilds have you been in?

I started wow with a guild (Yohïmbe) doing low PVE but very pleasant and I stayed there during almost three years. Next I joined a guild (Des chiffre et Delete) of friends RL doing raids 10 (down of Mimiron pre-nerf) but all membes left before summer.

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?

I can transfer here as soon as you ask me.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?

No I don't have any pending application with any other guild for now, I prefer to have the answer one at a time to see if there is a chance to be accepted and you are the first guild where I post.

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?

I have also a warlock (80), a dk (80), a warrior (80) and a priest (80). I did some raids with these characters but I prefer to optimize my mage.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?

I study engineering and I geek on wow.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

I don't have a big experience PVE because I didn't have availability for that but I still clean some instances.

Classic: (Playing with a priest that I deleted so you can't check Twisted Evil )
Molten Core - Cleaned
Onyxia - Cleaned
Blackwing Lair -
Ahn'Qiraj - cleaned (20)

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - Cleaned
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - SSC cleaned , beginning of the Eye cleaned
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - just set feet quickly

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - Cleaned
Malygos 25 - Cleaned
Ulduar 10 - Cleaned except Yogg and Algalon
Ulduar 25 - Cleaned except Yogg and Algalon
ToC 10 normal - Cleaned
ToGC 10 heroic - 4/5
ToC 25 normal - Cleaned
ToGC 25 heroic - 0/5

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

ZG for the mount olol².

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [N] (Sometimes I could raid but generally no)
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] I can raid if you really need me.

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - Yes
Omen - Yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - No
Grid - No
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

Wowdings for kikoo smiles, BigBrother to annoy people who don't have their flask Twisted Evil .

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

http://yfrog.com/iyscreenshotfdj
(It is the basic interface I know I prefer like this Smile )

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?

In my current guild I only try and try to down a boss without victory and I am still not tired of it so yes I think I can spend my time to wipe to progress Smile

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?Yes of course.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?

I do what I do mostly it means : doing my daylies and do turns on the roof of the bank of Orgrimmar or in Dalaran Sleep

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?

During raids I use flasks of the Frost Wyrm and potion of speed and when there are not feasts I use Firecracker Salmon.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?

I have choose Arcane because I would like to enjoy my dps before nerf Twisted Evil , but I enjoy fire too so if you ask me to respec fire for +5 % critical hit it won't be a poblem. I can also respec my double spec frost to kitte.

What stats I privilage and my dps cycle in raids :

I privilage spell and hast more than critical in Arcane. In fire I privilage all.In Arcane I use the glyphe of Arcane Missiles, the glyph of Arcane Blast and the glyph of Molten Armor. My dps cycle depends on my mana but mostly I spellcast three or four times Arcane Blast then Arcane Missiles if Missile Barrage proc and if not I continue to cast Arcane Blast with my debuff x 4 a few times then I use Arcane Barrage to take off my debuff. When I am full mana and I want to burst a boss a spam Arcane Blast (I like doing 21k damage) then I am oom and I cast evocation under Icy Veins. I have a macro for my burst :
/cast Arcane power
/cast Icy Veins (I put it in last to see the time of reset of Arcane Power and I have Icy Veins in my action bar to see the end of the reset of Icy Veines, like this I can do a big burst and a small burst) and I have Presence of Mind on a shortcut that I cast before doing my burst.
In Fire I use the glyph of Fireball, the glyph of Molten Armor and the glyph of Improved Scorch because it is always useful to have Improved Scorch if the other mages or warlocks don't have the bonus + 5 critical hit. My dps cycle : I put Improved Scorch for + 5 % critical hit then I spam Fireball and cast Pyroblast when Hot Streak proc.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.

I sometimes go on the forum wow to see if I can optimize my characters but otherwise no.

What professions have you chosen on your raiding character? How do they benefit you in raids?

Concerning my professions I am like all other cloths : Enchanting and Tailoring. I upped them just for the bonus of the profession concerned (tailoring for embroidery on cap and enchantig for spell damage on rings) but they are not optimized because I though that enchanting and tailoring were not the best professions but if we ask me to up them I will do it without problems.
Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.

Any additional things you'd like to add? Mmh no just that I am sorry to bother you with my fake accent Very Happy .

I have also a friend boomkin who wants to come but I think that I am the hardest personn to be recruited between us so he prefers to wait before posting.

Last edited by Mistrale on Wed Nov 04 2009, 16:44; edited 1 time in total

Mistrale

Back to top Go down

Post  Noktus Wed Nov 04 2009, 16:31

Mistrale wrote:Any additional things you'd like to add? Mmh no just that I am sorry to bother you with my fake accent Very Happy .

I approve of accents Very Happy

That being said do you have ventrillo / a microphone? Do you speak on vent??
Noktus
Noktus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistrale Wed Nov 04 2009, 16:35

I forgot that, yes I have Vtl skype and TS and a micro which works very well, I can speak on Vtl if you want to hear my great accent xD

Mistrale

Back to top Go down

Post  Stylez Wed Nov 04 2009, 18:28

Salut Mistrale, bonne chance avec l'application.

Yes, you have someone who you can speak to in french Wink

/Stylez
Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistrale Wed Nov 04 2009, 18:30

Moui sauf que moi j'ai appris l'anglais toute seule et j'arrive plus a lire l'anglais qu'à le parler. Merci de me rassurer xD

Mistrale

Back to top Go down

Post  Stylez Wed Nov 04 2009, 18:32

Haha, well, I'll speak in english then!
Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistrale Wed Nov 04 2009, 18:37

Thanks , I am not coming on an english server to speak french :p

Mistrale

Back to top Go down

Post  Stylez Wed Nov 04 2009, 18:46

P.S. WTB boomkin too Surprised
Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistrale Wed Nov 04 2009, 20:09

My friend is not for sale sorry.

Mistrale

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Wed Nov 04 2009, 20:17

Thank you for taking so much time over (both!) applications, and I wish we had room for you. Unfortunately, as I warned you last night, we can't really fit another mage in at the moment. I bet I'll regret this when they all disappear at the same time, but it's better than us wasting each other's time when you don't get enough raid time.

Good luck with your search, and with improving your english.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down