Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ekdidomai - Holy Paladin apply

+3
Rhiannon
Andy (Dwerimia)
Ekdidomai
7 posters

Go down

Ekdidomai - Holy Paladin apply Empty Ekdidomai - Holy Paladin apply

Post  Ekdidomai Tue Feb 23 2010, 20:59

Personal
Name(optional): Basil as in Vasilis or Bill in greek....yeah im from greece

In-game name:Ekdidomai
Class and spec:Paladin - Holy / Protection as an off-spec
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Ekdidomai

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with? Ofc i am .... noone has ever played or even used my account - character

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? I have around 30 frames while in huge combat casting healing action...so far i never had any serious problems with my connection appart from very very few times but never this huge dc's......during high evenings and inside Dalaran i normally got max 300 ms even less except for few times ofc when lag takes over me for some seconds

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? lets start with the obvious:ur the best around and i want o be the best around in what i do
....ive been wanting to apply for long time now even 1 year ago but never had the chance cause every time i was in a situation to maybe change guild an oppotrunity hit my door and went with the flow...

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? let's see...ive seen and played over and over all these years in the server with several ppl from BP but if we have to say specific id say Elmax the shaman and Dwerimia the mage(perviously Aranacule when we used to play together)

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? Cold Logic and as u all may have heard they are disbanding

What previous guilds have you been in? first guild within which i dinged 80 ans started my raiding activity was a guild made from a member of Lazybones and was named Evil Pumpikns....ofc i couldnt stay there so i needed the raids and this was a casual non raid guil so i joined Lazybones as my first big raiding guild...i stayed there for quite some time untill they disbnded cause leader wanted to leave for another server to play with his very old mates....then i join Cold Logic where i am until this moment im writting this app

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? Ofc not...i wouldnt open 1 in that case

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? i do have a lvl 80 dk named : Manitsa - well geared from toc and early icc and yeah i have raided some with him...its fun i would add

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? Well atm im currently w8ing in huge ecitment the release of FF XIII as im w8ing for this game for like 4 years !!!! so appart from rpg playing in ps3....i occasionally play some d'n'd with my old friends but thats like every 3 months, i spend some afternoons sparing box as i was boxing for 5 years back in my highschool days till i hurt my back so know i try to stay in shape cause i cannot participate in any tournaments(doctors wont let me Sad )....i have a thing for fast cars even though im driving a jeep....im a huge cinema addict....im straight Razz and i do believe im good looking too ( not that it matters but why not mention it )

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - raided with a mage at that point but not even have lvled that character since then
Onyxia - raided with a mage at that point but not even have lvled that character since then
Blackwing Lair -raided with a mage at that point but not even have lvled that character since then
Ahn'Qiraj - raided with a mage at that point but not even have lvled that character since then

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - cleared on my mage at that point and then when i switched factions and lvled this paladin i got to clear most of the content
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - raided bit on the mage and bit on tha paladin....cleared on paladin
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - cleared on paladin except Sunwell (4 bosses cleared there)

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - cleared all on paladin
Malygos 25 -cleared all on paladin
Ulduar 10 -cleared all on paladin
Ulduar 25 -cleared all on paladin
ToC 10 normal - cleared all on paladin
ToGC 10 heroic - cleared all on paladin
ToC 25 normal -cleared all on paladin
ToGC 25 heroic - Anub Arak missing from clearing this

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about. i dont think myself that i do have that many achievments and surely not something that needs to be mentioned

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] i would say Y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] i would say sometimes Y and sometimes N
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] I would say Y
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] i would say Y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] i would say sometimes Y and sometimes N ........ have to say that Fridays and Tuesdays - its not that i cant raid but i never raided those days in my previous guilds so i was always arranging stuff on those days...so have to make else arrangments to attend thats why i say sometimes and sometimes

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - ofc
Omen - ofc
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - ofc
Grid - ofc
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? ive made a pretty damn compilation of addones in a very very nice UI....i use adds like bartender quartz prat kgpanels sctd forte satrinabuffs and OFC PALYPOWER

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice. just cause im not too familiar with uploading it somewhere over the net , would be easy for u to gimme an msn account name and log in to send u one ?

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? ofc thats the whole purpose of raiding atm...not that i aggree with bliz on how they made raids but it does the trick...honestly i prefered the difficulty of BT and Sunwell than easy 25 mans and hard mode 25 mans

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal? yeah ofc...extreme times require extreme solutions Razz

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Work - Gym - Sex - Cinema and occasionally ps3-wii

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? yeha it would be no problem to be well prepared for each and every fight...i tend to use Flask of Distilled Wisdom as i find the intellect base holy paladin tha best for me

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? ive been holy paladin from day 1...i raised my pala so i can be a healer....i got tired of dpsing on my mage and hunter i had back in original wow days. Healing was the way for me. I think i know my class pretty damn well. I do have an off-spec as a protection paladin but my experience there is limited...ive raided a bit as pala tank but on veryhard encounters-bosses. Ofc if its required i would be glad to help as what ever class i can...

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible. HUGE INTELLECT POOL

ha thought that was only my answer.....ive tried every aspect of paladin holy gear....to be fol paladin...to have huge crit....huge spell power....huge anything and in any possible combination....what i found out ?? The only best stat is haste and Intellect....so i stack my self to the teeth with intellect-try to collect items with give crit+haste rather than mp5 and tend to use the old libram with reduces the cost of holy light...so i can spam holy lights...i never loved fol type paladins....

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about. im a healer....im a paladin healer....out job isnt as hard as some other types of healers But we do have to rely on our mana efficiency and really heal good....ofc we spam but not overdo it . I for myself tend to keep holy lights proc always up - keep shocking every cd is out and keep up like this...ive macroed almost everything like the divine macro in which i usr divineplea-divine illumination-divinr favor....the trinkets macro...the divine sacrifice macro with bubble and so on...

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.i try and keep up with latest news from mmo-champion and read on elitist latest news for my class

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids? JC was first prio for epic gems
Ench was a must to have my own ench mats and ofc the boost on rings
Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one. Unfortunately i cant seem to link it from my guild forum

Any additional things you'd like to add? Im a good person....i always try to do my best and get upset when i cant do it fast and good....surely thats where u come in and together we do miracles...have a great afternoon...cu in game hopfully...kisses all around ( did i mention im nasty as hell ? )

Ekdidomai

Back to top Go down

Ekdidomai - Holy Paladin apply Empty Re: Ekdidomai - Holy Paladin apply

Post  Andy (Dwerimia) Wed Feb 24 2010, 00:16

Raided with him in LazyBones on both my hunter and pally and from what i remember he was a very good healer back then and from doing heroics and such still is now. Would be a great additiont o our raiding ranks if it's even at all possible to find anywhere we can fit another healer.

But ye got my Vote 110%
Andy (Dwerimia)
Andy (Dwerimia)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Wed Feb 24 2010, 00:17

Our healer situation is in a bit of a state of flux at the moment, with some people quitting, some re-rolling, some coming back to the game. I'd like to wait a week or two to see how it resolves itself before looking for any additional healers. Of course feel free to look elsewhere in the meantime, I am by no means sure that we'd have room or need for another holy paladin in the near future, but I'm not sure that we wouldn't either. I'll leave this application open for a week or so and get back to you if you're still interested then.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekdidomai Wed Feb 24 2010, 00:25

Thx for taking me in consideration...its an ustable situation for myself atm as well so yeah it would be nice to see how goes....we will be in touch

Ekdidomai

Back to top Go down

Post  Razvann Wed Feb 24 2010, 11:55

AWESOME dude.. he got my vouch.. played with him in LazyBones long time Basketball
Razvann
Razvann

Back to top Go down

Post  Attacker Wed Feb 24 2010, 16:49

Even if i am social and my opinion has no power i vote for him.
I know Ekdidomai 2-3 years now ... We never played together till i met him in CL 8 months ago and i have to say he is a nice player and he deserves a trial in Bloodpack
Good luck mate !
Attacker
Attacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekdidomai Wed Feb 24 2010, 21:54

Thx all for ur support .... cheers

Ekdidomai

Back to top Go down

Post  Uliaoth Mon Mar 01 2010, 00:46

Ekdidomai wrote:Thx all for ur support .... cheers

ai mwrh
Uliaoth
Uliaoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Mon Mar 01 2010, 02:52

If you're still interested, we'll offer you a trial. I'll try to get hold of you in-game in case you don't see this.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Naralie Wed Mar 03 2010, 13:14

ooh, a greek! can we keep him? filakia!!
Naralie
Naralie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down