Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Trial] Baaraa - Balance Druid - Application.

+3
Razvann
Sanakthe
Baaraa
7 posters

Go down

[Trial] Baaraa - Balance Druid - Application. Empty [Trial] Baaraa - Balance Druid - Application.

Post  Baaraa Wed Jun 09 2010, 20:09

Personal

Name(optional): Baraa

In-game name: Baaraa
Class and spec: Druid (Tauren ) Balance 58/0/13 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Baaraa

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Baaraa

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with? Yes I am.

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
I play with a framerate around 60, with Latency during the evenings raids :115 ms, my connection is 4MB fiber optic.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I want to be a valuable member of good progressing raiding team. See all new content before it receives nerfs. Have fun with other members inside and outside raids. Socialize outside raids.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
The following names I am not sure they will vouch for me but I will mention how I met them in our server:
Screamer: an old days in Drunken cows we stuck at The Twilight Zone achievement, and Screamer gave me a lot of tips and to our priest in my guild.
Attacker: An old friend of mine in Anachronos didn’t raid with him before but a good friend.
Puuhaa: I raided with him in Ulduar25 and Ulduar10 in Cold logic guild.
Sanakthe: As well I was with Sanakthe in Cold logic guild done Ulduar 10, Ulduar 25, Toc10, Togc 10, and Toc25 together it was my honor to play with him we had a lot of fun before.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
I am not in any guild atm.

What previous guilds have you been in?
I started playing World of warcraft at The Buring Crusade expansion my first guild was (Barrack shakers) i was rogue there called Farseercheeg i got first time a class leader rank, after a few attempts on Lady Vash raiders stop signing up and guild got disbanded, then i got accepted in old guild called (Dot Com), after 2 months guild disbanded as well, at same time Cold Logic was established and has fast progress at that time i made an application and got accepted, after 5months raiding i got a lot of real life issues because i was student at that time and about to graduate, i gave my rogue to a real life friend and at summer i started new druid and joined Drunken cows at level 1 Razz, when i became level 70 i started to lead raids in BT and when Wrath of the Lich King came we start to recruit new members everything was going fine until we reach point we got loads of officers and each officer start act like he like, guild disbanded, joined Fate and became guild master and when we started at ToGc25 we had alot of wipes and raiders stoped signing to our raids,we removed alot and due lack of recruitment in anachronos we moved to stormscale with few friends, server got alot of lag and more than 2hours queue to loggin, some of my friends gave up and i moved to alliance side with a friend to guild called Badluck as a member, after like 2weeks all officers left and i found out that guild disbanded ;'( then janzeer told me to join Ruined i made application and got accept, i missed to be a Horde cow and all my Horde friends and moved back to Horde side with janzeer and alots of friends, i joined my friend guild called Tyrants and asked me to lead his raids, i didnt mind and start to recruit for Tyrants after 1 week i found out most of the raiders left the guild and i left out alone in the guild then i knew they disbanded the guild and now i am guileless.

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
When I played my druid, I experience the tanking, healing, and dpsing also pvping so I didn’t need to get any alt and my druid took all my wow time, but at the end, I leveled a Deathknight to get another character to farm/obtain enough gold so I can come prepared for raids with all required consumables, and then I started join pugged raids like Icc10/25 and Voa10/25 I got good experience as frost dps, but most of my time as I said I spent it on my druid.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
I am computer engineer, always try to keep my self up to date with my collage friends, i like swimming, drawing, and chating.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
I started playing World of warcraft at The Buring Crusade expansion, that’s leave me without experience during Vanilla World of warcraft .
Molten Core - Never
Onyxia - Never
Blackwing Lair - Never
Ahn'Qiraj – Never
Naxxramas - Never

The Burning Crusade:
Most of my raiding experience in The Buring Crusade is on a character that I no longer have, that character was a rogue called farseercheeg.
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon – Clear with Cold logic guild.
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - Clear with Cold logic Guild.
Mount Hyjal & Black Temple – Clear Pre Patch 3.0 with Cold logic guild.
Sunwell – Kalecgos Pre Patch 3.0 with Cold logic guild.

Wrath of the Lich King :
My raiding experience In Wrath of the Lich King in my current character Baaraa.
Naxxramas 25 - Clear ( with Glory of Raider 10 pre Ulduar) with Drunken Cows guild.
Malygos 25 – Clear with Drunekn Cows guild.
Ulduar 10 – Clear ( with Glory of Ulduar raider Pre ToC) with Cold logic guild.
Ulduar 25 – Clear with Cold logic guild.
ToC 10 normal – Clear with Fate guild.
ToGC 10 heroic – Clear with Fate guild.
ToC 25 normal - Clear with Fate guild.
ToGC 25 heroic -2/5 with a pugged raid in Stormscale server.
ICC 10 normal – Clear with Badluck guild.
ICC 10 heroic – 11/12 ( with Glory of Icecrown raider ) with Ruined guild.
ICC 25 normal – Clear with Ruined guild.
ICC 25 heroic – 10/12 with Ruined guild.

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
Glory of the Raider (10 player) pre Ulduar
Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 player) Pre ToC
Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 player)
Observed (10 player) Pre Icc.
Observed (25 player)

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
I tend to plan my other commitments around my raiding so I am available 98% of the time, trying to schedule training outside of raid times. However, like everyone, now and then things do come up.

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE - I use DBM
Omen – Used aswell.
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - SquawkAndAwe (A convenient set of bars for all Moonkin-related timers.)
Grid – this is first addon that I check before I loggin with GridStatusRaidDebuff.
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
Quartz: I use quartz because it is a proper cast bar.
Decursive: a cleansing mod intended to render affliction removal easy.
Bartender4: It provides me with all the features needed to fully customization most aspects of my action and related bars.
MikScrollingBattleText: easier to see combat information by scrolling the information on the my screen in separate.

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img718/4165/wowscrnshot060910171010.jpg

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
Thats why i am applying to Bloodpack because i got the time and the spirit to beat all difficult versions for all bosses.

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Raid rotation has been part of raiding since vanilla, it comes with the wipes and the repair bills.
Ofc.I can happily sit out of raids or rotate with other people if that helps to create a balanced group for the raids.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Trying to finish of the achievement in Dungeons & Raids tab for example (Herald of the Titans) and some BGs.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
Yes I am able to support my raiding expenses, beside each raiding night I make sure I got the following items:
10x[Flask of the Frost Wyrm]
50x[potion of wild magic]
5x[Swiftness Potion]
1x[Runic Healing Injector] ( which include 25 Runic Healing)
1x[Runic Mana Injector] ( which include 25 Runic Mana)
20x[Global Thermal Sapper Charge]
20x[Box of Bombs] Razz
100x[Firecracker Salmon]
3x[Dragon's Eye]
3x[Cardinal Ruby]+3x[Ametrine]+3x[Dreadstone]
1x[Chaotic Skyflare Diamond].

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
2 Specs, a boss spec and an AoE trash spec:
Boss Spec:
Conventional Balance druid spec: With minor variations:
0/3 Moonglow and 1/5 Genesis - no mana problems so the extra point can help with dps even if it is tiny.

1/3 Owlkin frenzy makes a lot of difference in enough fights to warrant the extra point. LK, BQL, Saurfang, Marrowgar, Sindragosa all benefit from the this.

The rest of the points are all placed in the dps talents and utilities, especially typhoon which unglyphed or just the 6second daze has been very helpful in fights such as Saurfang's beasts, Valithra's adds and LKs vile spirits.

AoE spec:
Add 2 pts to Gale winds and The glyphs also change, as I lose MF/SF for Starfall/focus.

Meaning Insect Swarm will apply a 3% chance to miss on the boss at no dps loss to the balance druid, unlike the hunter having to use Scorpid Sting to provide that buff. It has been shown extensively on elitist jerks and every time I've tested it to be very effective.

I do have gear for feral and resto specs I have gathered in raids no one needs, around a ToC/ICC 10 /ICC25 i can play all my other specs as same skills as my main spec, and if i raid leader/class leader asked me to change my spec ofc i will do

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
First of all I always need to make sure I got 4xT10 Then :
Most of epics got Intellect, Stamina, spellpower, and 2 out of the: crit rating, hit rating, haste rating, or Spirit.
- the hit cap is easily reached, so pieces without hit are often easier to make use of than pieces with hit.
- between crit and haste, crit will sometimes be a better idea due to the higher cap
- Spirit is weaker than the other options.
- More sockets are better (since they allow us to stack more spellpower, primarily).

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.
If DBM can support me when Combat starts I use [potion of wild magic] just before we enter the combat with 2sec, or if there is no timer I wait the raid leader call in vent or the tank call in vent for the pull so I use it before we enter the combat.
Then start by Force of Nature ( if BloodLust will be at 30% of the boss's hp ) , then Starfall then applying Faerie Fire, Insect Swarm, and Moonfire, then Cast Wrath until the Lunar Eclipse appears then finish casting my current Wrath and then use Hyperspeed that gives me (340 haste) then cast Starfire for the duration of Lunar Eclipse When Lunar Eclipse fades, i continue casting Starfire until Solar Eclipse appears then finish my current Starfire and then cast Wrath for the duration. And keep looping between these 2 Eclipse.
For DoT Refreshing: I refreash insect Swarm as Lunar Eclipse ends, and Moonfire as Solar Eclipse ends, so in general I am doing the refreashing outside of Eclipse.
Under the effect of Bloodlust I make sure that Force of Nature casted just before I get Bloodlust and I use [potion of wild magic] during the Bloodlust aswell.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.
WrathCalcs: spreadsheet that models Moonkin DPS, that I can input my Current Stats, and my Gear and output the standard dps, hit cap, GCD haste cap, and Lunar crit cap.

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?
Jewelcrafting: 3 [Runed Dragon's Eye] in place of 3 [Runed Cardinal Ruby] gives 48 spellpower.
Engineering: gives Hyperspeed Accelerators (340 haste for 12s every minute = 68 haste on average),This can be improved slightly by syncing the Accelerators with Lunar Eclipses. Aswell Nitro Boosts gives me 24 critical strike rating and greatly increase my run speed which help me a lot in fights for example Professor Putricide 25 heroic which is very helpful.

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.
Lich king 25 normal:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ncd1xocgqejxlj4r/sum/damageDone/?s=2447&e=3454

Any additional things you'd like to add?
Thanks for reading my application and for ur time, and my apologize for my poor English.
Best Regards.
/Baaraa.

Baaraa

Back to top Go down

[Trial] Baaraa - Balance Druid - Application. Empty Re: [Trial] Baaraa - Balance Druid - Application.

Post  Sanakthe Thu Jun 10 2010, 11:59

Baaraa is a good guy who knows what he's doing. Played with him for a long time really, and he's a great person to have! Very chatty (in a good and funny way). And as a raider an excellent player.

Good luck Baaraa!

Sanakthe

Back to top Go down

[Trial] Baaraa - Balance Druid - Application. Empty Re: [Trial] Baaraa - Balance Druid - Application.

Post  Razvann Thu Jun 10 2010, 12:22

i remember Baaraa from Drunken Cows. he is a dedicated player and knows what he is doing.i vouch for him even i am not raiding anymore cos i am sure he is an experienced guy Smile
Razvann
Razvann

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkManiac Thu Jun 10 2010, 15:59

i know that i dont have the right 2 reply because im not a part of Bloodpack but at least im the GM of the Tyrants the last guild Baaraa stucked with & i vouch 4 him bec he is an imba raid leader & because of him we killed LK in icc 10 with paladin Tank 5300 GS only and a lot of poor GS members in the first week we create our guild so GL Baaraa with ur application cheers
best regards
/Darkmaniác

DarkManiac

Back to top Go down

Post  Stylez Thu Jun 10 2010, 16:27

GS is the be all and end all of wow amirite?

Rofl.

Anyways, good luck with app Baaraa.
Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

Post  Anzthrax Thu Jun 10 2010, 17:10

I know I am not a member or even the same faction, but I would like to add my comments towards Baaraa`s application if I may.

It was a sad day for me when I found out he was leaving ruined, but I understood his reasons behind his decision.

As a player it has been my pleasure to raid with him, always knows the tactics, comes prepared & is one of the best raiders I have played with. And he would make a great addition to any guild, both as a raider & a person.

Anzthrax

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12 2010, 17:03

Anzthrax wrote:I know I am not a member or even the same faction, but I would like to add my comments towards Baaraa`s application if I may.

It was a sad day for me when I found out he was leaving ruined, but I understood his reasons behind his decision.

As a player it has been my pleasure to raid with him, always knows the tactics, comes prepared & is one of the best raiders I have played with. And he would make a great addition to any guild, both as a raider & a person.

all of the above i /salute. As much as idd like to c those Syrians back in Ruined coz i fell in <3 with them, i know they will do u proud.

Back to top Go down

Post  Feyri Sun Jun 13 2010, 15:35

We've reviewed your application and are willing to offer you a trial. Please contact one of the officers in-game whenever you're online.

Feyri

Back to top Go down

Post  Baaraa Sun Jun 13 2010, 16:00

Thanks alot for giving me a chance, and i want to thanks the following names who supported me in my application:
Lianesch, Anzthrax, Hawtilol, DarkManiac , Sanakthe, and Razvann. <3 u all.
/Baaraa.

Baaraa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down