Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Vispera (Combat Rogue)

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Vispera (Combat Rogue) Empty [Declined]Vispera (Combat Rogue)

Post  Vispera Thu Jun 24 2010, 01:38

Name(optional): Kevin Gashi

In-game name: Vispera
Class and spec: Combat/Assasination
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Vispera

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?
Yes I'm the original owner of this account

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
i got 75 fps when im standing still inside 25 man raids and and about 40 when im fighting bosses Very Happy
Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Becuase bloodpack is a really good guild that have progressed very good and I think I wud really need a new guild thats better then my last one Very Happy

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Nope I was alliance before and If u accept me I'll do faction change my name is also vispera on alliance night elf rogue Smile
What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
Reckoning and my reason to leave is that they are very slow on progressing but they are nice and yea I want to progress and defeat all new incomming bosses and such
What previous guilds have you been in? Reckoning
If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
I wud do it the day I got accepted Very Happy

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
Nope I don't

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
I got a lvl 80 DK named xrysis on alliance on anachronos also and a 68 night elf warrior Very Happy
What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
I like to go parties sometimes and I like fotball and I like girls ofc Smile

Raiding
I've done every boss in Wotlk exept Algalon and lich king so Im pretty good Very Happy
What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? I completed frostwind halls like one month ago and I took a break from the game to come back and find a better guild Razz
Classic:
Molten Core - played at lvl 70
Onyxia - played at lvl 70
Blackwing Lair - played at lvl 70

Ahn'Qiraj -played at lvl 70
Naxxramas -played at lvl 70

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - I've raided all of those raids exept blacktemple and sunwell
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - yes
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - no

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - completed Malygos 25 - completed
Ulduar 10 - completed
Ulduar 25 - completed
ToC 10 normal - completed
ToGC 10 heroic - completed
ToC 25 normal - completed
ToGC 25 heroic - on faction champs
ICC 10 normal - at LK ICC 10 heroic - a few bosses
ICC 25 normal - at LK
ICC 25 heroic - no

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
got all achievements in ICC 10 & ICC 25 except lich king

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] Yes
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Yes

Sometimes I can come a little late Razz

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs / DXE - yes
Omen - no have to get if I get accepted
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Yes
Grid - No im dps
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
erm... atlas loot xD

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
I have all effects On max No screen shots Sorry
With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
ofc ;D

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Yes

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Sometimes I PvP and sometimes I going out with girls on movies and playing fotball and such ;D
Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
Yes I got flasks always ready and food and i got about 8k gold Razz
Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
Atm I play Combat specc with Arp gemming I can also play mutilate and I know my specc very well cuz i played this class like 3-4 years Smile
What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
I try to gem much arp as possible and enchant with the best that I can get Very Happy
Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.
I'm Dps so at mobs I using adrealine rush and spam fan of knives then I use killing spree and blade flurry great AoE combo Smile

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.
I see very much PvE rogues with this specc and I know its a good specc if I understood the question rigth Smile

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids? I got skinning and mining atm to get alot of gold but if u want me to go like enginering instead of skinning its NP but it will take alot of time Razz

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.

I dont understand this question

Any additional things you'd like to add?
I hope I got enough gearscore I got 6,1k I quess but I know u got better but I do great dps on bosses and thats very useful Razz

Vispera

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Vispera (Combat Rogue) Empty Re: [Declined]Vispera (Combat Rogue)

Post  Goblette Thu Jun 24 2010, 17:30

Im sorry but I have to decline this. Bloodpack is in the process of quitting as a 25 man guild most likely and I dont want you to waste your time.

Good luck elsewhere.

Goblette

Back to top Go down