Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman (resto) 1750 +

Go down

Shaman (resto) 1750 + Empty Shaman (resto) 1750 +

Post  Zyppres Mon May 26 2008, 22:22

In-game name: Zyppres
Class and spec: Shaman , Resto 0/5/56
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? looking for a quite serious raiding guild and perhaps some new friend within the guild Wink

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? I used to paly in bloodpack before..when it was quite newly formed and i think someone who stayed in the guild recognise me

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Chains Of Promathia, Dark secrets . They changed the attitude about raiding , im feeling that theyre treating me like shit for nothing so im planning to leave .

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? I have killed EVERY boss up to tk 3/4 ssc 6/6 KILLED VASHJ! Maggy/gruul and all outdoor bosses down, as like za and kz. Been playing for soon 3 years, since it released in europe that it. I like to play with my shaman, since its the best class / specc ive ever played with.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? HARDCORE!

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) mentioned it before in my apply Razz my part in raids , hmm im known as i never get out of mana Razz got all heroics keys and stuffs so id be happy to help guildies farm badges Razz

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? All days online so im saying : yes

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? Dbm, ktlh, omen 2 Dhud, roath action bars and shit Wink

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Help the guild with gearing up / farming badges in heroics i guess, atm no proffesions so im lacking on that point...

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Yes

Additional things to add? I have a broken leg :'(

Thanks for your time

Zyppres

Back to top Go down

Shaman (resto) 1750 + Empty Re: Shaman (resto) 1750 +

Post  Found Mon May 26 2008, 22:31

Zyp, you already have been in the guild, and we kicked you for a reason.

I hope you can find a guild that will accept you.

Cheers
Found
Found

Back to top Go down